Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death's Fatal Kiss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomahna
Tomahna

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character Info.
Name: Tomahna Riva
Race: Outcast

Death's Fatal Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Death's Fatal Kiss   Death's Fatal Kiss Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:59 pm

Methros stubles around hiding behind a tree and looks for the creature that is attacking him.

He turns to his left and wonders what it wants with him and then a voice pops into his head saying "[i]Release me.....I need the blood....I NEED THEIR SOULS!!!"

Methros grabs his head and thinks not now please not now im so close its in my grasp and takes his pack and looks inside of it seeing the black egg with his symbol on it still intact and says "just a little closer....it will be done soon...just a little closer and starts to limp out into the clearing and sees a stone circle in the middle of it and slowly starts to make his way
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character Info.
Name: Tomahna Riva
Race: Outcast

Death's Fatal Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's Fatal Kiss   Death's Fatal Kiss Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:16 pm

Methros arrives at stone circle and places the egg and waits for hours and as soon as the moon light fully devolps it hatches and Methros smiles and says "It is done" and the creature hops on top of his head and purrs
Back to top Go down

Death's Fatal Kiss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: Deleted Threads/Posts :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: