Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anatolia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dhulyn

Anatolia Empty
PostSubject: Anatolia   Anatolia Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 9:23 pm

~The whisper of waterfalls is heard in the distance, as the smell of fresh flowers fills the air. Peasants, crowding markets, planting their crops, talking nonchalantly, wander throughout the cit. Towers, nearly one thousand feet high, fly flags bearing the seal of Valadyr upon their face, and the symbol of Anatolia, the Crested Eagle, on their rear.

Soldiers stand at the gate, armed simply with daggers, watching those who enter and exit. Sentries patrol the walls, staring out at the valley beyond, and the woods, so filled with thieves.

A light mist falls over the city, not enough to wet anyone, but enough to keep the temperature at a steady level. The massive waterfall, falling behind the palace, roars quietly, enchanted by ancient spells.

Resting at the base of the falls, the sparkling white marble palace, seems a relic of the ancient past, its walls only placed around those rooms that would have need for such, and the rest of the rooms left open to the seasons. The throne room is no more than a small garden, with a single, ornate chair situated among the flower beds, beneath two tall cherry trees.

Sitting in this chair, Dhulyn, clad in a black suit, listens to petitioners as they ask him for favors, land grants, and whatever else tehy require. His eyes often drift to the image of his uncle, Govannon, painted above the gate to the city beyond, and yet he seems to never lose track of what his peasants ask.~
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character Info.
Name: Valandres
Race: Human

Anatolia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anatolia   Anatolia Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:53 am

~ A Courier clad in black robes arrived suddenly with the displacement of air that usually followsa teleport his message in hand bore the seal of Valandres. The courier slowly made his way to Dhulyn present his etter then slowly turning to leave.~

* IT would be of my greatest desires MiLord if you would grace your appearance to the Valadyrian Palace. I Gabriel Valandres wish to meet you in person. The invitation is for any time recent from now. I will remain awaiting your response or arrival,whichever may come first.* ~~Valandres~~
Back to top Go down
Dhulyn

Anatolia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anatolia   Anatolia Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:07 pm

~Dhulyn quickly reads the note, then turns and writes his own.~
My Lord,
I thank you for the invitation, and I shall come as soon as the southern pass thaws from the winter. I will thus be three days behind this letter.

Your Humble Servant,
Dhulyn

Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character Info.
Name: Valandres
Race: Human

Anatolia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anatolia   Anatolia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:21 pm

~ The note within his hand Gabriel scanned the letter once htrough then once more for memorization. He speaks to his Beslyn as hands the note to him to be filed away.~

" We have a guest to arrive within three days. I wish him to be most hospitalized. We shall begin a feast the day of his arrival to greet him once he arrives."

~ He then sets out to look upon the capital city of Valadyr. Shortly returning in but an hour~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anatolia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anatolia   Anatolia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anatolia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: Sammadria :: Valadyr-
Jump to: