Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<:Preparing For War:>

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SethraLavode
Lesser Admin
Lesser Admin
SethraLavode

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Sethra Lavode
Race: Unknown

<:Preparing For War:> Empty
PostSubject: <:Preparing For War:>   <:Preparing For War:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:31 am

~Troops rush throughout the city, gathering weapons, ammunitions, and food supplies for the journey ahead, knowing of the disrespect shown to their 'mother.' Men call for more soldiers, and women load the trebuchets and catapults onto the ships as soldiers climb aboard.~

"Make ready for the journey!" ~One General calls, waving a black flag.~

"Soon we destroy all of Aradni!"

~Dravidian Phalanx troops let out cheers as they board the waiting airships, and sea vessels. One general smiles darkly, thinking of how Rhi subjected his brother to torment, so much that he had taken his own life.~

"She angered a Phalanx, a foolish thing that not even a Djehuti would dare do."

~He takes a spear in hand, forged of the Rotten Metal, then boards the Alexander.~
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Character Info.
Name: Rhi Anai
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: <:Preparing For War:>   <:Preparing For War:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:31 am

((What's a Phalanx?))

~Rhi appears before them.~
"If you have something against me, you take it up with me. Don't attack Aradnians for something they didn't do."
~She walks up to the General.~
"What did I do this time?"
~It suddenly occurs to the soldiers that the Aradnian Empress has come here unarmed, willing to die defending her people.~
"What have I done to encourage this hatred of Aradnians?"
~She stares directly into the eyes of the General who had not spoken and whispers softly, for his ears alone.~
"Who was your brother? I do not recall torturing any while I stayed in Dravidia...at least, not while I ruled..."
~She sighs, still whispering.~
"If your brother was tortured during Areyiai's reign, I apologize. I was just following orders--you know how that is. If he was tortured during my reign, it was without my permission."
Back to top Go down
SethraLavode
Lesser Admin
Lesser Admin
SethraLavode

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Preparing For War:>   <:Preparing For War:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:18 pm

~As the soldier draws his blade, a hand shoots out, snapping his neck like a toothpick.~

"Murderer..."

~Sethra's eyes seem filled with tears, yet emit great rage.~

"Seraphim...was my daughter!"

~In a flash, Sethra has IceFlame at Rhi's abdomen, the blade burning bright blue.~

"I'll take from you, what you have taken from me."
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Preparing For War:>   <:Preparing For War:> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:19 am

"Seraphim? I never touched Seraphim."
~Rhi is confused.~
"Do you really think Lucia will allow you to kill the children?"
~This second is spoken softly, for Sethra's ears alone.~
"I would never harm Seraphim. I owe her my life."
~She gently pushes on the broad side of Sethra's sword. It moves away from her.~
"I, too have lost those I love. My twin daughters, Liniai and Ellyssia, died when they were thirteen. I know how it can hurt."
~A single tear escapes Rhi's eyes.~
"I am so sorry, Lady Lavode, for what you have lost, but I didn't do it."
~She takes a shaking breath and explains.~
"While I ruled Dravidia, Valandres issued me a challenge...to the death...for the throne. I did the only thing I could. I gave Lucia the throne. He proceeded to insist upon a fight. I begged him to stop--I had two young children to care for--but he persisted. Your daughter, Seraphim, intervened. She convinced him not to fight me."
~She gently, and very carefully, moves Sethra's sword to its sheath. Once the weapon is put away, Rhi smiles, trying to comfort this woman--as though they were friends, as though Sethra hadn't just threathened her unborn children.~
"I owe her my life, Lady Lavode. I take such things very seriously.

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SethraLavode
Lesser Admin
Lesser Admin
SethraLavode

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Preparing For War:>   <:Preparing For War:> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 1:36 pm

~Sethra collapses onto the ground, sobbing.~

"My...only...girl! My...Baby Girl!"

~Sethra vanishes in a haze of black smoke.~
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Preparing For War:>   <:Preparing For War:> Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:05 am

~Rhi stands, pain in her features. She looks to the Dravidian soldiers.~
"You will not breathe a word of this. You know she would kill you for speaking ill of her."
~She sighs, pulling a portrait of two young Phoenixes from beneath her cloak. Her mind reaches out to Sethra's~
Believe me when I say that I know and understand your pain. I cannot hate you for being a mother and a woman. Please, understand, Lady Lavode. Aradni is my child as much as the children of my blood were. I love my people with all that is in me...My Lady, if you were only willing, you would find an ally in Aradni.
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Number of posts : 153

Character Info.
Name: Shannon Lucia Magus

PostSubject: Re: <:Preparing For War:>   <:Preparing For War:> Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:30 pm

"You know nothing."

~The cold, female voice says from behind the Empress.~

"This is nothing you could ever understand. No matter how many children you have lost, or will lose, you will never know what she feels."

~Lucia steps up beside Rhi.~

"Sethra has only one child. She can never have another. Not in this life, or any other. Sethra is a pact-partner. For her pact, she gave her womb. And it was all to save her only daughter, Seraphim, from death. Sethra gave her womb, her life, and her death, for Seraphim. Now, she is gone, and Sethra will eventually seek to avenge that death. She will kill anyone who had anything to do with it, even Lucien and myself."
Back to top Go down
https://warlord-agahim.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:Preparing For War:>   <:Preparing For War:> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:Preparing For War:>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: Thezana :: Caras Tezomaora-
Jump to: