Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aradni Under Attack, Empress Confused as HELL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhi
Rhi

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Character Info.
Name: Rhi Anai
Race: Phoenix

Aradni Under Attack, Empress Confused as HELL Empty
PostSubject: Aradni Under Attack, Empress Confused as HELL   Aradni Under Attack, Empress Confused as HELL Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:47 am

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!

What happened? Why is everyone ganging up on my people? What is a Phalanx? What the fuck did I do?

UGH! So many questions to ask!

Somebody, explain! PLEASE!!!
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character Info.
Name: Valandres
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Aradni Under Attack, Empress Confused as HELL   Aradni Under Attack, Empress Confused as HELL Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:46 am

Welll it could be they just want Aradni. Also Wolf pissed Sethra off. only Lucien saved him. and Sethra is possibly going to go after u two thenn Lucien.... and the others...I have no clue.. Havent saw any posts that would lead up to it.
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shannon Lucia Magus
Race: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Aradni Under Attack, Empress Confused as HELL   Aradni Under Attack, Empress Confused as HELL Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:27 pm

Rhi wrote:
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!

What happened? Why is everyone ganging up on my people? What is a Phalanx? What the fuck did I do?

UGH! So many questions to ask!

Somebody, explain! PLEASE!!!

Basically, Wolf has insulted the Senin High Council. As such, all Senin-Ruled nations are laying waste to Aradni. The only way to stop it is to ask assistance from the only other two Senin Elders alive: Lucia and Altin.

And a Phalanx is Dravidia's most elite troop. They were stationed in Furiae during your rule, and should have been brought back, but weren't. They are the most dangerous troop in Argentum (even more so than Djehuti).
Back to top Go down
https://warlord-agahim.rpg-board.net
Rhi
Rhi

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Character Info.
Name: Rhi Anai
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Aradni Under Attack, Empress Confused as HELL   Aradni Under Attack, Empress Confused as HELL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:18 am

Valandres, read the posts in the Senin forum. I think some of them have to do with this war.

Oddly enough, Lucia, my ally, is ignoring me right now...

Also, I was never ((RL Rhi glares at RL Lucia.)) informed of the existence of the Phalanx while I was in control of Dravidia.

Lucia, I never fully trusted you. Now, I'm beginning to wonder if there's a reason you are acting as though I'm not your ally...who was more than willing to die to bring you back.
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shannon Lucia Magus
Race: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Aradni Under Attack, Empress Confused as HELL   Aradni Under Attack, Empress Confused as HELL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:32 am

Hey!? I couldn't interfere...until now. Sethra and Lucia had a blood pact, but Sethra has broken it. U want my help, just ask. ((Lucia's back on the Carnelian Throne--> Harad's Throne). Come to her and ask for help.

Oh, and I told you about the Phalanx...just not during your reign. I said they were the anti-djehuti.
Back to top Go down
https://warlord-agahim.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aradni Under Attack, Empress Confused as HELL   Aradni Under Attack, Empress Confused as HELL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aradni Under Attack, Empress Confused as HELL
Page 1 of 1