Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return of the King

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

The Return of the King Empty
PostSubject: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 5:24 pm

~Braal, who's still King of Barbaras glanced over his lands as he returned from his war in Asha'man. He had conquered it for himself and had returned long ago the sword to Lucia in a proof of his friendship to her. He was unaware of her death and when he learned it, it saddened the Prime Demon greatly.~

''A great Empress, she was. The greatest I've ever known in my own life. I'll have to do something for her... but who will watch my father? Certainly not my four servants because they were all busy in my realm. Everybody has to learn that the King's back.''

~Would think Braal. He'll summon his servants and order them to organize a great feast of remembrance. He didn't have the heart to celebrate his victory and deemed that it had to wait. The tables were set in the great Halls of Necropolis.~

''Hail to all who live in Barbaras! Your King's back and tonight, we'll celebrate in remembrance of an old friend of the Kingdom!''

~He will announce to his people for Barbarians were still following him. Braal decided to send half of his four motal servants in Asha'man to see to it that the realm annexed to his lands would be ruled properly. For the moment, the Prime Demon didn't want to make war except of the utmost necessary. He grieves Lucia and cursed those who had killed her.~
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/
Shuuhei
Admin
Admin
Shuuhei

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shuuhei
Race: Kishin

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:45 pm

~Watching from the far rear of the crowd, he would smile slightly. It had been some time since he had returned to his realm, but he no longer had the obligation of ruling the Yu Empire. No longer would he care for such foolishness, his only task was reviving his one love.~

"So, the king has returned."

~He gently pats his horse on the neck and pulls its reigns to leave.~

"Perhaps there is no place left for old fools like us."

~He slowly walks through the main gate of the city, looking back under his hat.~

"This is a world for the young now. You guys can take over from here."
Back to top Go down
Kurosawa
Admin
Admin
Kurosawa

Character Info.
Name: Shuuen Kurosawa

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:50 pm

~She stares silently at Altin as he leaves his homeland, never to return. Her expression remains stiff and cold as she turns to look at Braal.~

"Remembrance..."

~Jynx chuckles to herself.~

"Soon, that is not all that will be celebrated. The Risen shall come."

~Jynx vanishes in an explosion of red mist, leaving no sign of her ever being here.~
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:58 pm

~One of Braal's servant, a woman called Lucy had been watching what was happening. She followed Altin and stopped at a certain moment.~

''Wait! The King isn't that young for he had been leaving for millennia. If you wish, you can come and meet him for my Lord Braal is a wise man.''

~Would say Lucy, having heard his words as the rest of the celebration was ending, taking only few hours to be over.~
Back to top Go down
Shuuhei
Admin
Admin
Shuuhei

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:18 pm

"Hehehehe..."

~Altin turns to the girl, his peircing gaze falling on her.~

"Millennia huh? So, he is older than a few people I know, but to me, child, he is still a fledgling."

~Altin pulls his horse around.~

"Take me to him then."
Back to top Go down
Dhulyn

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 6:13 am

"His descendants remain."

~Illyria chuckles as she walks through the masses of people of Barbaras, time frozen.~

"Pathetic."

~Illyria stops just in front of Braal and allows time to move once more.~

"So you are his descendant. How amusing."
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:50 pm

~Lucy would take Altin to Braal but meanwhile, his dark eyes as abysm will bore in Illyria's, piercing her to her soul.~

''Who are you and what do you want?''

~Would ask Braal quietly with an authoritarian voice as he heard Illyria's words. - she called him descendant.~

''What do you mean by 'his descendant'?''

~Would add the King of Barbaras and Asha'man.~
Back to top Go down
Dhulyn

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:05 am

"Hehehe..."

~The strange woman would laugh coldly, her voice piercing the souls of all who heard.~

"Who am I? Child, you have absolutely no idea? Fine. I am Illyria, leader of all the Old Ones. I am the mightiest of all evils. And you, child, are no more than the descendant of Nameless."

~Illyria stares at the child, coldness flowing from her.~

"And, I want you to tell me something...."

~Illyria stares at Braal, awaiting his answer to whether he will listen or not.~
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:02 am

''The Nameless? Hmm... very interesting for I've got no idea about what you're talking, Lady Illyria. You should know that I'm not only the King of Barbaras and Asha'man. I'm also the Lord of Chaos, son of Baal whose Lord of Destruction and of Urila whose Queen of Ice. In 16000 years, none had never dared to address me as you just did but I won't attack you for I've got no reason to do that. As you can see, You've got to know that I'm unfortunately in war against my own father for he became insane but tell me what I should know just the same. I'll listen to you, mighty Illyria.''

~Would say Braal as he revealed his actual situation for it wasn't a secret: everybody knew that the Lord of Destruction had declared war upon his own son. It was at this moment that Loreleï arrived. She bowed down before him.~

''I'm sorry to disturb you, O great Chaotic Majesty but I've got a message that you should hear that is of the utmost importance. Someone told me that you're gonna fall for it'll take more then two legions to defeat your lands in the desert.''

~Would say his servant as she delivers in full the message she had heard in Asha'man.~

''You did well to warn me. Now, return to Asha'man and continue to do your work. Wait, I've got new instructions for you: tell Sharky that I want both of you to raise another army if possible and increase our forces in Asha'man. These lands were Lucia's ancestors and I don't want to see it in other hands that aren't mine.''

~Would order Braal calmly.~

''As you wish, Master.''

~Would say Loreleï before to leave him, bowing down prior to leave her Master. Braal would turn to Sean, another one of his mortal servants.~

''Increase our forces in Barbaras. It's time to prepare some defenses. Build me an army worthy of Barbaras. Train her well, make it vast and prepare our next move: the conquest of Auverone.''

~Would instruct Braal. Sean bowed down and went to carry out his Master's wishes. The Prime Demon turned his attention back to Illyria.~

''Now that everything had been said and will be done, you can go with what you were willing to tell me, Lady Illyria for you've got now my whole attention.''

~Would say Braal as he locked eyes with Illyria, his pitch-black eyes boring in hers, piercing her to her soul.~
Back to top Go down
Shuuhei
Admin
Admin
Shuuhei

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 10:04 am

~Altin follows the girlk in silence, his eyes blank.~
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:54 am

~As Lucy led Altin to Braal, she spoke again to him.~

''As you can see, Barbaras forces are always looking the frontlines because of our King's father. This dark character is totally insane and he had declared war upon his Chaotic Highness few years ago.''

~Would say Lucy, explaining to him a little bit the situation in the country while they're walking throughout the streets of Necropolis.~
Back to top Go down
Shuuhei
Admin
Admin
Shuuhei

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:48 am

"So, war lurks on the horizon at all times..."

~Altin smiles, then pulls a small staff from his saddle.~

"A major change since the Rule of the Oligarchs."
Back to top Go down
Necroman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:30 am

~A swirl of darkness enshrouds the two warriors, preventing them from even moving. Low gurgling noises echo from with the cloud, soming closer to the girl~

"Come....with.....Orthos..."

~The mass of mutated man lifts Lucy off the ground, then turns to Altin.~

"Necromancer...Braal...come."

~Orthos vanishes in the darkness, Lucy still over his shoulders.~
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:35 am

''Rule of Oligaths?''

~Would say Lucy, having no idea about what Altin was talking about.~

''I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean. I've been always following my Master and I've got no idea of other matters that are not regarding him.''

~Would say the woman in apologies before pausing.~

''Unfortunately, war lurks indeed on the human at all times and the conflict is betwwen two powerful Prime Demons for I know pretty well who are both Braal and Baal.''

:Would had Lucy as she fearfully uttered the true name of the Lord of Destruction, fearing to do it at all time when she's not around her Lord and King.:
Back to top Go down
Shuuhei
Admin
Admin
Shuuhei

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:36 am

~Altin lifts the staff to the sky.~

"Scatter."

~Blinding light flows from the red jewel at the staff's tip and forces the darkness into submission.~

"So, you have returned."

~Altin places the staff back on his saddle, then sends the horse away.~

"Caragundou."

~A swirl of white smoke warps Altin to Braal.~

"Illyria!"

~Altin cries out as he appears next to the Old One.~

"Mala Kundifae!"

~Altin leaps to the side as he lets a blast of white energy burst from his fingers, striking Illyria's chest and sending flying off into the distance.~

"Forgive such an outburst, but Illyria is not to be trusted."
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:13 am

''Thank you very much to rid me of this Old One.''

~Would say a voice coming from a very thin man dressed in dark clothes, black hairs and pitch-black eyes with a golden crown on his head. His skin was extremely pale, showing that he was used to live amid darkness for several years. A wicked laugh would come from that man as he cast a powerful ice blast on Illyria.~

''Indeed, she's not to be trusted... and me too as well.''

~He would add. Braal still ignored him, focussing his attention on Altin instead of this newcomer that wasn't unknown to him.~

''Thanks for the warning. I'll take it into consideration. Excuse me... but who are you?''

~Would ask Braal quietly as his eyes locked with Altin's.~

''Hmm... I think that these are some interesting things to learn here... to begin about this Illyria character for sure.''

~Would say the 'stranger' thoughtfully with a large grin.~

''I should add that I've never been treated as such in several millennia of existence. But for the moment, esteem yourself lucky because I only mean peace.''

~Would reply the man quietly.~

''Peace? I think that you want to try a more subtle approach on us now that you know that I can protect my realms more than yourselve with yours.''

~Would retort Braal in mockey to the man.~

''I don'I'll clarify things immediately with you, Baal, Lord of Destruction, my dear father: we're in war and I do not trust you. Leave my lands or I'll see to it that you'll be sent beyond my frontlines via one of my trebuchets.''

~Would say the King of Barbaras and of Asha'man.~

''That's fine! I was only willing to warn you and to be received so cold doesn't matter! See you... next time.''

~Would say the Destruction before to leave the place, showing that he wasn't here to attack his own son... not this time for he only wanted to warn him about Illyria and the menace that he had heard in the world. That was a task that his wife had given to him in a dream lately. That's why he left without showing resistance. Braal returned his attention on Altin.~

''I'm sorry for this interruption. Now, I think that we'll be able to talk together without any other disturbance of any sort... for I forgive your outburst.''

~Would say Braal wisely soon after his fater was gone.~
Back to top Go down
Shuuhei
Admin
Admin
Shuuhei

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:24 am

"As it would seem, we both have discovered new problems today."

~Altin rubs his shoulder, a flash of pain showing in his eyes.~

"So, I have one true question: have you captured Peor, the capital of Demothene Province, from the rebel forces?"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:52 am

''Unfortunately, I haven't. I didn't know that there were rebel forces due to my problems and of my future plan of War because I'm planning to take over Auverone soon. I think that I'll take only demons with me, this time. It'll be wisest with everything that had transpired so far.''

~Would respond Braal quietly before giving orders to Lucy. She nodded her head and carried out her Master's wishes.~

''But now that you've brought it to my attention, I can perhaps do something if you tell me more about those famous provinces for it brings me worry at late.''

~Would add Braal wisely as he glanced to Altin with a look of concern while a legion of demons prepared to go to Auverone to conquer it for their Master, being eager to come to blows. Sean would lead them as leader of the armes in his stead.~
Back to top Go down
Shuuhei
Admin
Admin
Shuuhei

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:30 pm

"Barbars is made of four main provinces and three lesser provinces."

~Altin explains, fiddling with the Scion Sword at his side.~

"The main provinces are: Necropolis, Barbatos, Demothene, and Antioch. Necropolis, as you may have guessed, once fell under jurisdiction of the Necromancer. During her time, it was the mightiest province. Barbatos served under Iriari of the Red Flame, the most powerful Oligarch to ever rule in Barbaras. Barbatos is also the main province, and the only province that borders the sea on three sides. Demothene is the southernmost province, and is the border between Barbaras and the Jade Empire as well as Kishin. And lastly Demothene. Once an independent nation, Demothene was annexed by Oligarch Nicodemus in 4055 CE, and after that it has served as the main source of food and weapon supplies for Barbaras. Demothene is also home to the sacred Mages' Tower: Aaiar."

~Altin stops and looks at Braal, his white eyes, though sightless, seeing all.~

"Demothene, by which I mean Peor (("Pee-or")), is also the hiding place of the most powerful relic to ever have been created: The Phoenix Gate. Rumor, and myth, say that the Gate allows one to become part of Aosi itself. In essence, you become creation. Power with no limits. Unending intelligence. You would be beyond gods, Lords of Judgement, and even Aspects of Being. You would become a Celestial Dragon. But, of course, there is a catch: You cannot be tainted. No one who is impure, and I do not mean evil by that, just one who is neither pure evil nor pure good, can touch or even approach the Phoenix Gate."

~Altin pulls the Scion sword from its sheath.~

"And it is my duty to ensure that not even those who are pure can ever use it. And so, since you have yet to capture Demothene, I guess I must go there and take the province back for you."
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:58 pm

''Hmm... that would be the best thing to do for I believe that relic really exists. I knew about the Phoenix Gate, the elves have told me in their realm while I was still young. That was nearly 15 000 years ago. If you can bring back this province to me, it'll be very appreciated.''

~Would say Braal as he thought about the matter of the rebels in Peor.~
Back to top Go down
Shuuhei
Admin
Admin
Shuuhei

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:53 am

"You shall have it soon enough."

~Altin bows slightly, enough to show his respects then raises.~

"Do take care, Young King, for I would be insulted if you were to pass away before I recapture the province."

~Altin forms many hand signs, then sinks into the earth.~

"I will return soon...."
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:48 am

~Braal watched Altin disappeared. After, he would turn his attention to Illyria. Dark, cold and sticky tentacles would appear from nowhere but it wasn't his: his father was back again.~

''What the Hall are you doing here again?''

~Would shoot Braal wrathfully as he saw the old Prime Demon.~

''Illyria's my priority, son.''

~Would respond Baal quietly before to grab her with his tentacles. He then carried her away and vanished with the OLd One.~

''At last! I'll be able to carry out my plans. Lucy, where is Sean?''

~Would ask the King of Barbaras.~

''He's in our sister's nation, fulfilling the mission that you've given to him, Master. He sent word, telling that a delagation would be sent with him by Queen Gwendelyn.''

~Would answer Lucy with a bow.~

''Very well. So, I'll wait a bit more before to strike on Auverone.''

~Would state Braal as he took his decision, waiting for the situation to be cleared in his own lands before to launch himself in war again.~
Back to top Go down
SethraLavode
Lesser Admin
Lesser Admin
SethraLavode

Number of posts : 31

Character Info.
Name: Sethra Lavode
Race: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:39 am

~A blast of wind strikes the city as Sethra, carrying a second Lucy lands a few feet from Braal.~

"A shade?"

~Sethra walks forth and strikes the false Lucy who had spoken earlier, shattering her like glass.~

"You're home, child."

~Sethra pushes the girl toward Braal, smiling.~

"Next time, Braal, look at the eyes...that's how you know them as Shades. Altin, good to see you."

~Sethra launches herself into the air, one great wing expanding from a small talisman in her hand. She hovers a few feet above the ground, watching the horizon, then darts off in the direction of Illyria.~

"I'm coming, you old fool."

~Sethra flies across the water, vanishing against the blue of the occean.~
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:44 am

~Braal was in a deep wrath. He changed the real Lucy into a demon with a human-like appearance, eternal slave of his will.~

''Now, you're not going to betray me anymore. Now, clean my castle and forget no chamber or you'll suffer my wrath.''

~Would order Braal. The new demon would bow down and carry out her Master's wishes immediately, not willing to make him wait. He was pleased to no end as he saw her working diligently. He decided it was time to carry out his plans of war personally, modifying them a little bit but he still waited again, willing his men to be ready for the assault. His men were now ready. They left to Auverone with the Prime Demon to their head, having called Loreleï back and letting instruction for her. His servant came from Asha'man and started to work by following them closely while Braal and his troop was sailling to Auverone, having left some forces in Barbaras to defend the lands just in case. Braal decided to catch Athis by the same time because it was the ancestral home of his friends: the elves to whom he owe a lot. He'll stop here once the conquest would be done.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the King   The Return of the King Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of the King
Page 1 of 1