Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After the Conquest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

After the Conquest Empty
PostSubject: After the Conquest   After the Conquest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 5:34 pm

~ Asha'man was now annexed to Barbaras, the lands of Braal, its King who had the Hell's Forces behind him. He had sent Loreleï and Sharky, two of his four mortal servants there to see to it that the lands could be ruled by their Master. There was no way that He was going to let these lands that he had acquired fall in the hands of someone else other because Asha'man was the lands of Lucia's ancestors and He held it dear to his heart as Barbaras. The two mortals clad in dark armour organized the cities and see that the people recognize Braal as their ruler for it was their mission there. Their Master had given them a legion each to be sure that they won't fail to their task.~
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/
Veritas
Veritas

Number of posts : 99
Location : A barren part of the Aradnian desert, away from prying eyes
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character Info.
Name: Aeterna Veritas
Race: Phoenix

After the Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Conquest   After the Conquest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:02 pm

"Two thousand armed men, and poorly trained? My dear Braal, that is not enough!"
~A sinister laugh would sound in Lorelei's ears, accompanied by a voice at once familiar and unknown.~
"Should any try to take these lands from you, they would send more than two weak legions. They would take half of their properly trained army, or more. You ought to be more careful, Braal. Someone might declare war on this weakly defended land, just to show you how foolish you are being...two legions will not stop a true enemy."
~Only then would she appear before Braal's servants.~
"I do wish you would send that message to your lord for me. I am busy elsewhere."
~She would smile.~
"However, my twin bids me to inform your lord that he has an ally in Aradni."
Back to top Go down
Kurosawa
Admin
Admin
Kurosawa

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shuuen Kurosawa
Race: Kishin

After the Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Conquest   After the Conquest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:18 pm

"It would take more than an army to take these lands away from any of Lucia's friends, especially with me guarding them."

~She laughs, patting the woman on the shoulder.~

"And, believe me, I would love to see someone try."
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Number of posts : 99
Location : A barren part of the Aradnian desert, away from prying eyes
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character Info.
Name: Aeterna Veritas
Race: Phoenix

After the Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Conquest   After the Conquest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:26 pm

"I did not mean to say that anyone would attempt it."
~She would shrug off the woman's hand.~
"I was merely noting what I felt to be a tactical error on the part of an ally."
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

After the Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Conquest   After the Conquest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:10 pm

''Sharky, I'm leaving. I've got important news to report to our Master. Keep on going with the instructions He gave us.''

~Would request Loreleï once she had heard the message for the Prime Demon. She went to the port and took a boat, heading back to Barbaras.~

''I wish you good luck explaining everything to His Chaotic Highness. You'll need some because we are not supposed to leave until our task is fulfilled.''

~Would say Sharky before to have a heavy sigh. He continued to carry on his Master's wishes, having no wish to suffer His wrath.~

Few days later....

~Loreleï was back in Asha'man and nothing had changed for Sharky had been in charge. She rejoined him.~

''I've received new instructions from his Chaotic Highness. He wants us to raise another army, increase our forces and train all our men to keep these lands in his hands.''

~She would say to him.~

''Then let's carry out our Master's wishes.''

~Would reply Sharky. Loreleï would nod and thereafter, they started to work, carrying out Braal's wishes.~
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/
Sponsored content

After the Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Conquest   After the Conquest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Conquest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: Kragar Taz'areth :: Asha'man-
Jump to: