Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Only trying to keep from getting killed...again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Veritas
Veritas

Number of posts : 99
Location : A barren part of the Aradnian desert, away from prying eyes
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character Info.
Name: Aeterna Veritas
Race: Phoenix

Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Empty
PostSubject: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:59 am

Hello. Name's Veritas. Rhi Anai's twin, Veritas. Don't hold me to the whole "Blood is thicker than water" bullshit, K?

Been dead about 260 years, Rhi nearly killed herself trying to bring me back. She was busy trying to control me, around the time Lucia died. She failed that one. I'm here. I'm in charge of her. NOT the other way around. Intellegitsne me?

Anyhow, Rhi and Hosetu are in a bit of a shock over Lucia's death. Carina is being a pain. Oh, and did I mention that we are sister's in RL?

Talk about annoyance.
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shannon Lucia Magus
Race: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:52 am

Hehehehe....

One thing: Stay out of my way. If you don't want to die, then do not try and keep me from killing any who have been deemed traitors to the Empress.
Back to top Go down
https://warlord-agahim.rpg-board.net
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am

Got it...Say...You wouldn't be after Rhi Anai, would you?
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Character Info.
Name: Rhi Anai

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:14 pm

...Why did you kill Adam and Ashrah?
...What is your issue with Lord Dai?
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shannon Lucia Magus
Race: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:10 am

My reasons are my own. You should be more concerned with your own future. And who knows, maybe you will be a victim...or not. Who can say?
Back to top Go down
https://warlord-agahim.rpg-board.net
Rhi
Rhi

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:11 pm

"My only concern is the future of my people. My own life means nothing, if I cannot protect Aradni. Aradni is my first and last priority. My life is not even on the list of my priorities. I only live so that my people may live as well."

Rhi Anai, hours after Yoko threatened Aradni, speaking to Hosetu

Get the picture? My character is basically an extention of her Empire. She feels what the people feel, only ten times more intensely. She would do ANYTHING for Aradni...even live.
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:20 pm

Just to illustrate the difference between the twins (the reasons they get pissy when people get them confused, and why Veritas changed her appearence in her previous lifetime):

Veritas doesn't give a damn about Aradni, but she would die to save her twin (who is a bit suicidal). She HATES her own race, her sister being the exception to the rule (Rhi ADORES Phoenixes of every shape and size). Veritas used to faint at the sight of blood (Rhi sometimes mixes blood into her own wine).

That is just a small portion of the differences between the two...Well...I did forget to say that Veritas would never let Rhi be killed by any hand other than her (Veritas's) own.

((Hint, if you really want to kill Rhi, just ask Veritas to do it.))
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character Info.
Name: Valandres
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:29 pm

Heh I recall a certain hatred to Valandres. With him gone so long from the lands I wonder if there is still fuel for the burning desire
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:45 am

Valandres, you hate me, not the other way around...

Also, Blackwand is now weilded by Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:39 pm

Valandres hates but one human man in the world. His name is one who once had Lucia Killed.Also Blackwand could never be wielded by none but Valandres himslef because it is an extension of his Being.It is a blade with a mind of its own who guides Valandres.So unless the blade he's carried everywhere with him in his absence is a fake then something is wrong
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:12 am

...probly got the wrong name, then...I'll have to look, but Veritas DOES have one of the swords you got when you came here...
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:16 am

I believe the blade she most likely wields can be called what was once known as Majesty.Now known as Noh Hung since its growth.Majesty(No Hung) is an ancient a gift to the ruler of Valadyr long ago in the old RP.
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:29 am

I don't think that's the one. Could be, but I think it was one from the group of weapons that Mealstrom was from.
Back to top Go down
Dhulyn

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:48 am

Truthfully, the Blackwand given to Veritas is Majesty. It is the Mate of Maelstrom. Both are often called "The Black Wand" and "The Black Hand," and some people combine their names to be Blackwand and Blackhand.
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:18 pm

Okay, thanks for clarifying that. I was starting to get REALLY confused.
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:22 pm

heh I was trying to build an Rp around it but this makes a bit more sense...think I can build another decent rp out of it Razz
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:23 pm

Don't give her TOO much trouble, k? She's been dead for a LONG time.
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:35 pm

Lmao not wanting trouble. Just want to get a decent storyline going.I've been away to long kinda got withdrawals MMo's dont have as much creativity as this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only trying to keep from getting killed...again   Only trying to keep from getting killed...again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only trying to keep from getting killed...again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: General Boards :: Introductions-
Jump to: