Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unexpected Strike

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

Unexpected Strike Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Strike   Unexpected Strike Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 9:38 am

~Ships sent by Baal in the name of Braal came to Savage with the mission to conquer it for the Lord of Chaos for the Prime Demon knew of this place pretty well. The men disembarked and attacked every creatures to put them into submission, winning this territory for their Master quickly for the troops were led by Daliath, Braal's deadliest servant. The battle last for hours and once it was over, Savage was now annexed to Barbaras.~

''My Lord Braal should be proud for we've another annex to His lands.''

~Would say Daliath before laughing in satisfaction. He then wrote a note for his Lord.~

''Master Braal,
The lands of Savage are now ours for I've conquered them for you. It's up to you to come or not to see the new territory. I'm awaiting your new instructions.

Your deadliest servant,
Daliath.''

~Would write the servant before sending the note to the Lord of Chaos. He soon started to build a city for his men and himself for they need a place where to live, cleaning the area before to start their labours.~
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/

Unexpected Strike
Page 1 of 1