Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knothole Glade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shannon Lucia Magus
Race: Unknown

Knothole Glade Empty
PostSubject: Knothole Glade   Knothole Glade Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:23 pm

::It had taken many months scheming to get the city built before her arrival, but it had been done. Payed for out of her own pocket, as to keep it secret, and under the name Amanda Grey. She rides into the town, its walls made of wooden beams, sharpened at the top, and its gate wooden and bound with iron. She looks at the homes, all built of sturdy wood, with many flowers and colorful trees in each yard.
At the top of the hill, her home, modest like the others, bears three trees in stead of the two, one a cherry, and the others white maple.
She enters her home, tossing her belongings to the side and stares at the meager furnishings, happy for the first time in what seemed forever. She runs her fingers through her hair, may strands dyed deep purple. She looks out her door, seeing the Valadyrians, the humans, laughing, trading, chatting, living, as if they had not a care in the worl.d Children run through the streets, playing heroes, and other just running to run. She smiles as one stops at her door, waving, then rushes off. She leans back against a pile of pillows on the floor, ready to rest.::

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://warlord-agahim.rpg-board.net
Tomahna
Tomahna

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character Info.
Name: Tomahna Riva
Race: Outcast

Knothole Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knothole Glade   Knothole Glade Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:28 pm

A young boy cloaked in a brilliant sea blue color is slowly walking around watching the other children of the city play and laugh, but he knows that no matter what that he must not risk being caught by the site of men and sighs and thinks why did he have to get himself into this mess
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Character Info.

Knothole Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knothole Glade   Knothole Glade Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:36 pm

::Amanda, neither man, nor of men's race, watches the boy from her pillows, eyes soft and kind. She waves him over to her, wandering if he will answer, or run.
She smiles gently, showing him she means no harm, then pats a place nearby, a seperate pile of pillows. She nods.::
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

Knothole Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knothole Glade   Knothole Glade Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:39 pm

The boy sees the womens gesture, and carefully walks toward her, sits down where she patted but carefully hides his face from veiw.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Knothole Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knothole Glade   Knothole Glade Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:57 pm

::Ryan enters, minding Amanda's nods, when he starts to look at the child, turning to face away from them. He sits, facing the outside, pulling a book from his coat, and begins to read, waiting for them to finish.::
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Character Info.

Knothole Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knothole Glade   Knothole Glade Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:00 pm

::She smiles at the child, placing a bowl of fresh fruit in from of him, harvested from the trees of the orchard in Ro'oc Coast.::

"They are a tad salty from the seawater, but good nontheless."

~She smiles at the child, wondering where he is from.~

"Do your parents know you are missing? And that you are in this city, as I am sure you are not from Knothole Glade, as you are too old."
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

Knothole Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knothole Glade   Knothole Glade Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:43 am

He takes the fruit and slowly eats and says "My mom is else where and she does not know where I am, your right about me not being from this town but I am just here to stock up on food. After that I will be on my way."
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Character Info.

Knothole Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knothole Glade   Knothole Glade Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:33 pm

::She smiles at the boy.::

"I see. Take this," ::She hands him a small medallion.:: "and show it to the merchants, and you can take anything you need for free."
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

Knothole Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knothole Glade   Knothole Glade Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:43 pm

Methros glances at the women and says "Thank you, I am in your dept" and he stands up and walks to the nearest store and buys crates of food and barrels of drink but before he goes he walks to the women and hands her a small shell and says "If you ever need me just call" and walks away out of the city and to the sea
Back to top Go down
Jack_Of_Blades
Admin
Admin
Jack_Of_Blades

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Character Info.
Name: Jack of Blades & Briar Rose

Knothole Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knothole Glade   Knothole Glade Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:49 am

::He appears in a haze of red.::

"Sworddancer, that one is not as he seems."

::He laughs darkly.::

"He is something to have...rather than allow the False King to ever gain access to his powers."
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

Knothole Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knothole Glade   Knothole Glade Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:27 am

Before he even reaches the water he raises his hand and the great leviathan brings its head out of the water and he says to it "I need you to keep these in your mouth untill we get to Safe Haven, okay?' though no one else could hear he got his answer and he quickly walk into the woods to find one last thing
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Character Info.

Knothole Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knothole Glade   Knothole Glade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:49 pm

::Amanda snickers.::

"You should leave, Jack Chartre, or the Holy See will be after you here."
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Character Info.

Knothole Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knothole Glade   Knothole Glade Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 11:07 am

~Amanda sighs, lifting her bags to her horse, tieing them on, and mounting the mare. She looks back at the city she had started, frowning.~

"I cannot remain here. No one can know who I am."

~She turns the horse, riding off toward the southern ports.~

"Perhaps, A home in Iona."
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

Knothole Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knothole Glade   Knothole Glade Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 11:35 am

The young boy sees the women flee the city on the horse and wonders what happened but just walks into the woods untill he finds a small pebble wich he then starts to wispher to it then he throws it into the pool of water in front of him and walks back to the sea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knothole Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knothole Glade   Knothole Glade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knothole Glade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: Sammadria :: Valadyr-
Jump to: