Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorceress
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Sorceress

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Character Info.
Name: Unknown
Race: Unknown

The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress Empty
PostSubject: The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress   The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:17 pm

::White crystal justs up from the earth, encasing the ancient capital of Lohengrin, once a shining hub, in a forever sleep. A simple hut, made from wood and grass, rests at the base of the crystal, open fronted, with a woman resting in a chair in the center. Clad in white dress, with white phoenix feathers about her collar, still burning with phoenix flame, she stares at yet another, her opposite in appearance, wearing black like her white. Both women, the white clad with lavender eyes, the black clad, with obsidian eyes, speak not in words, but in minds.
A flurry of mental speech fills the air, one woman recounting her visions, the other her meetings with those in the visions, words overlapping as both speak simultaneously. Words cease without warning as the black clad vanishes in a haze of sulfur, and the white in a swirl of blue lights, yet both remain, hidden by ancient powers of the black clad, ad their senses detect an intruder.::
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress   The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:16 am

~The famous intruder was unaware of their presence for his senses weren't in alert. He was clad in dark robes and a heavy hood covered his head. He walked slowly, having traveled from Barbaras. None knew who he was. He only resumed his trek as his aura overwhelmed his silhouet but he didn't care about it for he wasn't used to conceal his powers save his physical traits for he didn't want anyone to see them. His cruel black-pitch eyes as abyss glared at the buildings. He wasn't impressed. He continued to advance as a dead silent was around him.~
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/
Sorceress
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Sorceress

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress   The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:33 pm

::She reappears, the woman in black, her lifeless, yet alive eyes on the intruder.::

"Well, well, of all those to wander here..."

::Behind the woman, a large shadow takes form, almost invisible, having the appearance of a massive demon.::

"Of course, Mezachtet, he is the one."

::She speaks to the shadow, which moves forward, rather calmly.::
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress   The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:13 pm

~The intruder stopped close a bench and sat on it, relieved to see there was a spot where he could rest his throbbing feet.~

''Asha'man. At least, I made it though my son isn't here. In what shit am I going to fall again, me, miserable lonely traveler?''

~Would think the intruder for he was none other than Baal, Braal's father in disguise but none knew who he was and it seemed just perfect to him. He massaged his feet, cursing himself not to have taken a horse to travel across the lands. He glared at the city again. It brought to him memories.~

''These were the lands of the Tomans... yeah, I remember them for the world changes even if I still remain the same pathethic insane creature. That city was glorious once, long ago in a past that none remember today for several things that shouldn't be forgotten were lost forever. That's a shame for this city still lay upon the lands as a remembrance of those wise people, friends that I've helped countless times in their hour of need. Now, they're all gone... and I'm left here alone as a survivor who witnessed the events. Enough talk, you're starting to become too old for an almost never-ending trek through wilderness.''

~Would think Baal into his mind as he closed his eyes, relaxing his aching body. He let out a deep sigh of relief.~

''What that shadow meant when she said I was the one and who is this lady clad in black robes? I'll perhaps never know... but I'll see it in time.''

~Would think the old Prime Demon as he fell asleep due to his long journey for he was utterly exhausted. He was unaware of the woman's presence nor of the shadow as he drifted to the dreamscape.~
Back to top Go down
Sorceress
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Sorceress

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress   The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:50 pm

"You will know when the time is right."

::The whisper carries on the wind.::

"One of four is found."

::Both the shadow and the woman vanish from the realms once more.::
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress   The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:38 am

~Baal suddenly awake upon hearing the whisper.~

''One of four...? Hmm... I think it worths interest to pay attention to ancient texts. I'll perhaps find the answer. Yep, that's what I'll do if I find the library in that city.''

~Would think Baal as he get to his feet. He walked to the library and started to read the texts written in ancient language that he can still read. Until now, he found nothing involving four person. The old Prime Demon wrote a note and sent it to his son before to continue his research.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress   The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Power; Dellia and the Sorceress
Page 1 of 1