Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Despair and Darkness; Hand in Hand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Necroman

Despair and Darkness; Hand in Hand Empty
PostSubject: Despair and Darkness; Hand in Hand   Despair and Darkness; Hand in Hand Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:27 am

~She stares out across the realm of light, her cold aura flooding the land, forcing people into a state of despair.~

"People of Hiercanoplis! From this day forth, your land is mine. You are all my servants, and shall do as I desire!"

~A wave of darkness washes across the land, morphing the people into creatures from the deepest depths of the Realm of Knightmares, twisting them into beings if unimaginable horror, Rotting flesh from their bones, and walking corpses.~

"This land is mine...."

~The necromancer stares out at her masterpiece, smiling inside.~

"Orthos, Go to Barbaras. Bring me the King's most beloved servant."

~The huge mass of mutated man turns from his master, making only a gurgling noise and vanishes in a swirl of blackness.~

"No one sill stop me."
Back to top Go down
SethraLavode
Lesser Admin
Lesser Admin
SethraLavode

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Sethra Lavode
Race: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Despair and Darkness; Hand in Hand   Despair and Darkness; Hand in Hand Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:27 am

"I believe that is where you are mistaken, Friend."

~She laughs as she steps from the middle of the crowd. As she walks forth, the twisted creations of the Necromancer revert to their normal selves.~
Back to top Go down
Necroman

PostSubject: Re: Despair and Darkness; Hand in Hand   Despair and Darkness; Hand in Hand Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:29 am

"Saint Kukakin?"

~The Necromancer backs away from the Saint slowly, lifting her hand to defend herself.~

"You....you were....dead!?"

~The Necromancer stops retreating, then smiles her maniacal smile.~

"Bend to me!"
Back to top Go down
SethraLavode
Lesser Admin
Lesser Admin
SethraLavode

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Sethra Lavode
Race: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Despair and Darkness; Hand in Hand   Despair and Darkness; Hand in Hand Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:34 am

~Saint Kukakin shrugs off the Necromancer's powers.~

"The key word is 'were.' I am alive. And you, my friend are not."

~Saint Kukakin steps forth to purify the Necromancer, but fails when orthos teleports in with the girl from Barbaras, and Kukakin's hand collides with him.~

"Damn."

~Kukakin sighs, lifting the girl from the ground, and seeing that the necromancer had vanished.~

"Come, child, I'll take you home."

~Wind wraps in around the Saint and the girl, lifting them into the sky. Sethra holds the girl tight as they shoot through the air like a missile, towards Barbaras.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Despair and Darkness; Hand in Hand   Despair and Darkness; Hand in Hand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Despair and Darkness; Hand in Hand
Page 1 of 1