Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Saintly Throne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SethraLavode
Lesser Admin
Lesser Admin
SethraLavode

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Sethra Lavode
Race: Unknown

A Saintly Throne Empty
PostSubject: A Saintly Throne   A Saintly Throne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:48 am

A Saintly Throne IronThrone

~White and blue clad knights line the Imperial Throne room as Sethra walks toward the throne of Dravidia. None dare to move in defiance of the Senin Ancient, but all tremble in fear as she passes. An aura of power and wisdom fills the palace, suppressing the powers of all therein.~

"Please, Mi'lady, Empress Jynx will be angered."~A noble pleads.~

"I just don't give a fuck."

~Sethra laughs, back handing the noble, sending him flying through a nearby wall. Sethra steps up to the Iron Throne, turning to face the crwod of gathered knights and nobles.~

"If any of you would object, speak now."

~Silence fills the room, even the hushed whipsers ceasing with her words.~

"Then this throne is mine."

~Sethra sits on the throne, issuing forth an aura of purity throughout the land. Instantly the taint on the great nation is purified. The people become beautiful once more, losing their evil auras, their bodies molding to match the new purity. Forests spring up all across the land, streams become clear, no longer clouded by mud and dirt, and the sky overhead becomes clear.~

"The time nears...I hope my comrades are all doing their parts."
Back to top Go down

A Saintly Throne
Page 1 of 1