Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The assault of Auverone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

The assault of Auverone Empty
PostSubject: The assault of Auverone   The assault of Auverone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:59 pm

~Braal and his men sailed for a long while before to arrive to the island of Auverone. Braal had prepared something to say to the humans of that lands. He wanted to annex these lands to Barbaras and he'll do that alone without the aid of anyone this time to show that he's able to conquer a place alone. As they docked at the harbour, he unfolded the banners of Barbars, showing to whom those humans were about to deal with soon. He then disembarked the principal ship.~

''Prepare to be conquered, people of Auverone for you'll have to bow down before me, Braal, high King of Barbaras for I'm annexing your lands to mine from that day forward and if you wish to defy me, it'll be with a sword.''

~Would say Braal firmly as he delivered his well-prepared speech to the humans on that island.~
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/
Sahugani
Admin
Admin
Sahugani

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Character Info.
Name: Sahugani Govannon
Race: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The assault of Auverone   The assault of Auverone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:36 am

~From the rear of the gathered people a voice rings out.~

"Hehehe...."

~A lone man steps forth, clad in white and blue robes, with a bandana around his head. The strange man seems out of place amongst the dark-skinned islanders, but all others bow as he passes.~

"Barbarian King, I am Darius Paladine, acting Chieftain of the Western Tribe of Auvergne. I believe you and I need to discuss this 'invasion' of yours."

~Paladine motions for Braal to follow him into a nearby hut.~
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The assault of Auverone   The assault of Auverone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:16 am

~Braal would glance at him. He wasn't a fool and decided to go to discuss with this stranger.~

''Stay close the ships and wait for my instructions.''

~Would order Braal to his armies. He then followed Palladine to the nearby hut, showing him that he wasn't some sort of idiot.~
Back to top Go down
Iriari
Admin
Admin
Iriari

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: High Mother Iriari
Race: Aion

PostSubject: Re: The assault of Auverone   The assault of Auverone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:16 am

~Within the tent, sets a woman clad in strange dress. She smiles up at Braal and Paladine as they enter.~

"I am Iri Iari Beign, Chieftain of the Eastern Tribe."

~The woman rises, bowing slightly to Braal.~
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The assault of Auverone   The assault of Auverone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:26 pm

''It's a honor for me to mette you, Chieftain Iri Iari.''

~Would say Braal courteously before to incline shortly in respect.~

''I think that I'll should at least introduce myself to you. I'm Braal, King of Barbaras and of Asha'man, Lord of Chaos and a friend of the elves of Atis.''

~He would add, thinking that good manners are call for in the moment to show the woman that he was civilized for a Prime Demon even if he didn't mention it to her.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The assault of Auverone   The assault of Auverone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The assault of Auverone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: Sammadria :: Nagaras Auvergne-
Jump to: