Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take My Life...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kathleen

Take My Life... Empty
PostSubject: Take My Life...   Take My Life... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:02 am

~Loud explosions rock the city of Na Koja Abad, causingthe citizens therein to scatter in panick.

A lone man enters the city, blood covered sword in his hands. The man's black eyes burn with hatred as he slaughters the people of Harad.

The man grabs a nearby peasant, crushing the poor man's throat with minimal effort, then slices a peasant woman's head clean from her body as she runs past him.~

"I will take everything you love..."

~The man cries out in anger, shoving his blade through the chest of a nearby soldier. He lets his blade fall with the man, turning to face the gathered army of the Warlord.~

"Come...meet the end."
Back to top Go down
Sara

Take My Life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take My Life...   Take My Life... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:11 am

~Before either side can make a move, a woman rushes in and grabs Alucard, wrapping her arms around him. Tears fall from her eyes as she holds the Aria Lord.~

"The world we knew won't come back. The time we've lost we can't get back. The life we had won't be ours again.."

~The woman cries, tears falling from her crimson eyes.~

"Please stop, Alucard...it's over...just...stop."

~Sara sobs, squeezing Alucard tight to her.~

"I'm here...Alucard, I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Kathleen

Take My Life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take My Life...   Take My Life... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:14 am

~Tears unconsciously fall from Alucard's eyes, tears of blood. He holds the girl tightly, feeling her warmth, such a familiar warmth.~

"Sa...Sara?"

~Alucard stammers, the face of his lost love flooding his mind. Alucard squeezes the woman tighter, dreaming of their past.~

"You....you are alive."

~Alucard lifts Sara's face, staring into her eyes. He leans down and presses his lips to hers.~
Back to top Go down
Sara

Take My Life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take My Life...   Take My Life... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:16 am

~Sara returns Alucard's kiss, holding him tightly. Electricity flows through her body, filling her with a feeling she had not felt in so long. Sara and Alucard kiss for a long period of time, then slowly pull back and stare at one another.~

"I love you...so much. I'm so....so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kathleen

Take My Life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take My Life...   Take My Life... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:18 am

"Don't...there is no need."

~Alucard holds Sara close, spreading his renewed wings and launching the two of them into the air.~

"I do not blame you."

~Alucard flies off in the direction of the two's favorite spot.~

"I blame...Lucia."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Take My Life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take My Life...   Take My Life... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take My Life...
Page 1 of 1