Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<<The Phoenix Gate>>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuuhei
Admin
Admin
Shuuhei

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shuuhei
Race: Kishin

<<The Phoenix Gate>> Empty
PostSubject: <<The Phoenix Gate>>   <<The Phoenix Gate>> Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:32 pm

~His face and clothes covered by blood, ALtin grasps the Phoenix Gate is his fist. Scion in hand, Altin walks from the bloodbath at the High Tower, heading from the city.~

"So...this is the almighty Phoenix Gate."

~Altin drops a small piece of parchment onto the ground, bearing a few words fro Braal:~

((Note))
Braal,

I do hope you will forgive me, but I cannot leave the Phoenix Gate Here. Neither men, nor immortals are meant to wield its powers. It must pass to a being who bears no others like her in any world. Do forgive me, as I mean no insult by taking it.
Your city is yours again, and the citizens are alive. They will be in a small shelter just outside of the city. All the insurgents are dead, or at least those who I could locate.

Farewell, May We Meet Again in Another Life,
Altin Tepe
((End Note))

~Behind Altin, a vast explosion rips through the tower, causing it to tumble onto the forest below. Altin walks away, the Phoenix Gate now safely tucked inside his robes.~

"Forgive Me...My Mistress, but I have need of this right now."

~Altin vanishes, blowing away in the wind like sand.~
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

<<The Phoenix Gate>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<The Phoenix Gate>>   <<The Phoenix Gate>> Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:13 pm

~Braal wasn't in Barbaras. One of his servant who happened to be in this region picked up the note, keeping it for his Master when he'll return, the Prime Demon being still away, in Auverone.~
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/

<<The Phoenix Gate>>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: Sandaria :: Barbaras-
Jump to: