Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amareilla
Admin
Admin
Amareilla

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Amareilla
Race: Dhole

::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do:: Empty
PostSubject: ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::   ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do:: Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:11 pm

~Clouds obscure the heavens, winds blow gently, telling of the coming rains, while a white mare rests atop a hill, beneath a maple tree. On one of the lower branches, a woman in a blue and purple skirt stares of into the vast valley that is Barbaras.

Her cheeks are reddened by the tears she had already cried, and her composure betrays despair. Below her, a golden sword rusts from years of weathering, engraved with the names of fallen warriors. Above, the heavens begin to cry torrents of rain, causing her makeup to run.

She stares at the city of Barbatos, tears falling from her eyes once more. She sobs uncontrollably, staring at the lights of the city.~

"Why?"

~She cries out into the night, tears falling freely from her eyes. Amareilla drives her dagger into the tree brach with such force as to make even her hand bleed.~
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

PostSubject: Re: ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::   ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do:: Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:15 am

~Baal, the father of Braal had growned fed up to try to find information for himself. He had learned that his son was in Auverone and then, he returned to Barbaras' borders stealthily, unwilling to receive other rocks crashing his head. He found the place quiet: it was night and all people were sleeping. The Prime Demon stood here, into the rain wide grinning at this view. He was hidden on a tree branch when suddenly, it had been broken. Baal landed brutally before the weeping woman.~

''Damn it! By all the demons of Hell, I think that I'm too old for this type of exercise!''

~Would exclaim Baal as he cursed himself. He then saw the woman.~

''Wonderful! A mortal, that's all I need in the actual moment!''

~He would thought upon seeing her. Then, he sighed and glared at the lady.~

''Why are you crying, young woman?''

~Would ask the Lord of Destruction but as he noticed the bleeding hand, he grew unconfortable. He gently healed it, showing her that he was no harm for the woman.~
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/
Amareilla
Admin
Admin
Amareilla

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::   ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do:: Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:18 am

~She clears her throat, staring at the demon.~

"I believe that is not of your conern, Demon."

~The woman smiles slightly.~

"But then again, I guess it is due to orders that have come down from the top...An Execution."
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::   ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do:: Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:44 am

''An execution?''

~Would say a surprised Baal who wasn't aware of what had transpired from the country for a while. He then thought about the priests in Necropolis.~

''Ah ye! I remember now about hearing priests being killed in Necropolis while I was trying to discover something about a mysterious guy but I'll rather say that Barbaras' affairs interest me greatly especially when I know pretty well who's on the throne. Well, I've got to say that I'm not loved by its Chaotic Majesty.''

~Would say Baal before pausing.~

''Execution isn't Braal's style for he prefers to talk first before to act and he's wisest above all.''

~He would add before to glance towards the city.~
Back to top Go down
Amareilla
Admin
Admin
Amareilla

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::   ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do:: Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:57 am

~Amareilla smiles, her eyes flashing silvery-blue.~

"Perhaps...I mix words."

~Amareilla's eyes flash back to blue and green.~

"I am sent here to execute someone...someone of great status."
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::   ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do:: Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:04 pm

''It should be me or Braal for we're the only ones of great status here.''

~Would say Baal upon hearing those words from her.~

''After all, him and I are both great lords.''

~He would add before pausing.~

''Perhaps you've never heard about the Three, the Destruction and the Chaos?''

~Would ask Baal thoughtfully as he thought about his beloved brothers and his son as weln as he let out a deep sigh.~
Back to top Go down
Amareilla
Admin
Admin
Amareilla

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::   ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do:: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:39 pm

~Amareilla smiles, turning to look out at the city. Her fangs extend, while her eyes turn silvery-blue.~

"Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly."

~She turns to face Baal, flashing her fangs.~
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::   ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do:: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:14 pm

~Baal ignored her words. He removed his gaze and glared at her.~

''I'm the oldest of the Three. We've been called like that from the beginning of our existence. I was the first and I've been followed by my two brothers: Mephisto and Diablo. They are respectively Lord of Hatred and Lord of Terror. Us three are Prime Demons, emerging from Hell, our birthplace. Myself, I'm the Lord of Destruction. I've spent millennia on the Earth, trying to take over the world. I'm known as the Destruction and I've faced several hours. I had the whole Hell Forces behind me for such a long time. Then, I've met my wife and she gave me a son: Braal. He's Lord of Chaos.''

~Would say Baal as he spoke about his race, telling a little bit about his family and himself.~

''He ignored for several millennia who he really was until the elves and I told him for he lives for 16 000 years. He fought for good all his life despite of his demonic nature. Myself, I'm evil and he considers me totally insane but to tell the truth, I'm not really evil for all I want is to help him but he prefers to keep me away from him, considering me as an enemy while I could be a precious ally. That's why I stay so stubbornly close the borders of his realm, avoiding the soldiers because they'll send rocks crashing down my head anytime gladly.''

~Would add Baal quietly. He knew that she could be willing to kill him but he didn't care about it. Anyway, Baal wasn't afraid of death. That's why he didn't flee, staying close the woman and simply glared at her.~

''Did I mention that my son is a friend of the great Lucia Magus? I've got to admit that she's a great ruler and I should show her great respect.''

~Would say Baal calmly, waiting for perhaps a reaction from the lady.~
Back to top Go down
Agahim

PostSubject: Re: ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::   ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do:: Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:40 am

~His appearance is marked by chills, on the spines of even the great demon, the lord of all that is earth.~

"You need not fear from my servant, Ba'alim."

~He says, using the ancient pronounciation of the demon's name.~

"She is not here for your head, but for the head of another, who seems hell-bent on defying me."
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::   ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do:: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 8:31 am

''Who's that person? I'm sorry to ask that question but it's because I'm feeling concerned about my son.''

~Would ask Baal to the newcomer out of respect for it was such a long time since someone used the ancient language.~

''I just want to tell you that my son isn't a menace for this world.''

~He would add after a short bow of respect before the woman's Master for he deemed it was time for good manners from lordship which he highly respect.~
Back to top Go down
Amareilla
Admin
Admin
Amareilla

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::   ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do:: Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:19 am

"It matters not anymore..."

~Amareilla sighs as Agahim's Shade begins to whither, then vanishes, as if broken like glass.~

"He is gone, and I am free of his taint."

~Amareilla bows.~

"You have reminded me, of what I already know, Baal. Take care, and pray Braal does not anger someone soon...the lines of war are drawn."
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::   ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do:: Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:59 pm

''It's nothng.''

~Would say Baal before pausing.~

''I don't know about Braal for he was gone for a long while now.''

~Would add the Prime Demon.~
Back to top Go down
Amareilla
Admin
Admin
Amareilla

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::   ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do:: Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:06 am

"He had best return soon, I fear Barbaras will not be safe much longer..."

~Amareilla leaps from the cliff, vanishing as she falls.~
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::   ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do:: Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:38 am

~Baal had seen her falling. He used his tentacles to catch her after he summoned them and brought her back on the tree where he was still sat.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::   ::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do:: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: Sandaria :: Barbaras-
Jump to: