Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

^^Written in Blood^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gryddius

^^Written in Blood^^ Empty
PostSubject: ^^Written in Blood^^   ^^Written in Blood^^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:38 pm

:Keep to me.:

~His voice echoes in the youngling's mind as the High Father leads his child to its new ally.~

:Remember, you are not a servant, but an ally. Do only as he requests, if you so desire. Bend not to the human's will.:

~Gryddius stops at the door to the palace, sending forth his mind to the king.~

:Hume King, I have come with your requested ally. We awaot you at the gates.:
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character Info.
Name: Valandres
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: ^^Written in Blood^^   ^^Written in Blood^^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:19 pm

~The elgantly divine voice of Gryddius rang through Gabriel's mind. The shock of it cause him to suddenly stop in mid sentance to his commanderinf officer,commander Revenguard.~

"Sylis my friend we must continue this at a later time i have urgent business to attend to. Lord Gryddiuss has summoned me"

~ With just a nod of his head Sylis Revenguard dismissed himself to his quarters as Gabriel left for the palace gates. Upon seeing Gryddius, Gabriel slowe dhis pace stopping short of Gryydius with a slight bow.~

"M'Lord a Pleasure to have your company. How may i serve u?"
Back to top Go down
Gryddius

PostSubject: Re: ^^Written in Blood^^   ^^Written in Blood^^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:05 am

:Go,Child.:

~Gryddius nudges the youngling forth.~

"Here is your ally, Requested of me a while ago."

~Gryddius' eyes flash black, then normal again.~

"Your blood will tie the two of you together for all time...or any price you would pay for such a pact."
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: ^^Written in Blood^^   ^^Written in Blood^^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:44 pm

~ his yees met with Gryddius for but a moment before turning towards his new ally~

" I believe blood wil be what bonds us my friend.Let my memories and thoughts be yours. Shall forever we be linked."

~ raising his right hand to face Gryddiuss wisp of silvery black smoke began to form into a blade. As it formation was nearing completion Blackwand could be felt. Valandres then presented the blade to gryddius.~

"If u will my lord conduct this ceremony. I will lead all I ask is u to wield Blackwand for but a moment"
Back to top Go down
Gryddius

PostSubject: Re: ^^Written in Blood^^   ^^Written in Blood^^ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:38 am

~Gryddius takes the sword in hand, slicing Valandres, just enough to draw blood.~

"By this blade, I, Lord of All Dragons, Do hereby join together the race of man and dragon..."

~Gryddius turns and slices the dragon.~

"Be ye forever bound by pact of blood...as brothers."

~Gryddius touches the blade to each of Valandres' shoulders, then to the dragon's.~

"I name ye...Valandres...and..."

((Valandres must now name the dragon and say 'I so swear' as both himself and his dragon))
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: ^^Written in Blood^^   ^^Written in Blood^^ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:35 am

~GRipping the egde of the blade causing his hand to bleed Memories of Valandres' past would burn through the mind of Gryddius.Without pausing Valandres ran his gashed hand towards the Young dragon. His hand drippied a single drop into the mouth of the dragon causing Valandres memories to flow through it.~

" I name you my friend,Aaxliel."
Back to top Go down
Gryddius

PostSubject: Re: ^^Written in Blood^^   ^^Written in Blood^^ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:16 am

"So say ye."

~Gryddius releases the sword, turning to leave.~

"Take care, Hume King....and my youngling."

~Gryddius vanishes into a crowd of people.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ^^Written in Blood^^   ^^Written in Blood^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

^^Written in Blood^^
Page 1 of 1