Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

She Knows Your Secret

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurosawa
Admin
Admin
Kurosawa

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shuuen Kurosawa
Race: Kishin

She Knows Your Secret Empty
PostSubject: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:35 am

~Jynx smiles as she walks by the Valadyrian guards, who seem to shy away from the former Senin Elder, and slayer of Govannon. She turns as she enters the palace, heading down the long hall to the throne room. Within, she finds an empty chamber, yet her prize lays within plain sight.~

"Govannon's seal."

~Jynx lifts the small crest from the throne, staring at it with awe.~
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character Info.
Name: Valandres
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:19 am

~A spell of Sorcery Erupted from behind Jynx, her defenses were blown away paralyzing her as simetaneously The blade of Valandres' was at her throat.`

" And what, milady do i owe the pleasure of your visit. Is it custom to lift objects from there rightful place for you?" The pure disgust of thievery rolled off his lips as voice spoke in an angered tone

~His blade held close to her throat ready for the slightest bit of movement. Behind the two aanother gruop had arrived, though by no sounds of drawing metalor clanking armor. there arrival was marked by only the displacement of air marking them as sorcerers~

" Tell me, Why have you come? Of what importance is this seal to you?"

~A teleport block had been lifted by the numerous mages , each readied spells of some sort awaiting any action from Jynx~
Back to top Go down
Kurosawa
Admin
Admin
Kurosawa

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:40 am

Jynx smiles, tossing the trinket into the air.~

"You should have killed me."

~Jynx thrusts her leg back and up, colliding with Valandres' groin, then grabs the trinket before it hits the ground. She turns, dashing in a haze of purple before the eye can even see, striking the nearest guards with her quarterstaff.~

"Tomans are very nasty creatures...especially when we train to be mercenaries."

~Jynx smiles at the rest of the guards, bowing slightly to Valandres.~

"You will have to forgive me, but I have to finish my mission, or I don't get paid."

~Jynx waits for the men to part.~
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:19 pm

~ Gasping and slighlty coughing Valandres muttered~

" Do it Evraan."

~ Without a word and the wave of a hand the sorcerer mindporobed Jynx and sent the finds through to Valandres telepathically. A look of shock overcame his features as he rose from the ground~

" If that is what u fools think then so be it. Know this Toman.Treachery runs deep withing the Senin. Be wary where u step.....NOw if u please unhand Govannon's seal...."
Back to top Go down
Kurosawa
Admin
Admin
Kurosawa

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:42 pm

~Jynx tosses the seal to Valandres.~

"The Corruption will be solved, whether by the hands of You Nations or our own...that is already decided. What you should worry about is why I allowed you to read my mind...take care, Human. I will not forget this day."

~Jynx rushes off, a mere purple blur, leaving behind no trace of her presence, save the impressions left on the minds of the sorcerer.~

---((3 miles away))---

"That worked way better than I thought."

~Jynx smiles, leaning against a tree.~

"At least it worked the way you planned, Altin. Now the rest is up to you guys."
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:51 pm

~ Regaining his composure Valandres thought among the past few moments.Strange though they were to him, He could not shake the fact that she had done nothing more than allow her plans to be found.~

" It seems my friends Valadyr may be in for rough time. It seems something beyond my understanding has occurred...or is going to occur. I must await Lafy Veritas...Negotiations will follow according to her actions"
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Number of posts : 99
Location : A barren part of the Aradnian desert, away from prying eyes
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character Info.
Name: Aeterna Veritas
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:32 am

~Veritas steps from the shadows, Majesty drawn.~
"What the Hell just happened?"
~She glances around, then slowly sheaths the blade.~
"Majesty..reacted to something..."
~She stares at Valandres. Her mind is racing. She knows that Majesty is somehow attached to this throne. Which would mean that something--or someone--had just seriously screwed with Valadyr.~
"Are you alright, Gabriel?"
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:44 am

"I am for lack of a better word upheaved. It seems actions of recent events have lead to rebellion within the senin. Whether or not the actions have occured is still a mystery. It seems that the assault upon Aradni and Govannon's seal were part of two very different plans."

~His voice trailed off as he thought of Majesty's behavior, then to Sethra Lavode.~

" It seems Majesty still holds Valdyr and myself in affection....even Your influence of feeling withstanding."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
Admin
Admin
Yazoo

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Character Info.
Name: Armaddon
Race: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:17 pm

~He stands just beyond the doors to the chamber, having taken on the form of a Valadyrian Guard. It had been millennia since he had been here, and now he was home again. His jade-colored eyes glow lightly as he smiles. His body pulls at him in all directions, wanting to be NOT. Wanting to dissolve...to be NOT.~

"Milord, Your advisor, Beslyn-Tor."

~He turns from the door, changing, before he comes into sight, into the aged Priest-Advisor to the Kings.~

"Hail to the Sun King!"

~He calls as he enters.~

"My Liege, we have many matters to discuss."

~He says through his smile, his eyes glowing a deep jade. It had been easier this time, easier to take on the old man's form, as he had done it so many times.~
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:03 pm

~Veritas' hand is immediately upon the hilt of her blade. She doesn't trust anyone here...especially not Valandres.~
"My feelings? You think so, Gabriel?"
~She smirks as she intentionally dismisses the formality of his title.~
"I want to kill you...which means that I will not allow any other that particular honor."
~She bows mockingly.~
"You have business to attend to."
~She begins to step back into the shadows. Not to leave, however. Simply to stay out of the way.~
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:52 pm

" Before i attend to my matters Veritas i wil let u know a secret. Majesty is not the one who wishes me dead...Your own hatred fuels the fire wiothin the blade.Now I will speak to you as soon as mt maters at hand are finished."

~ turning towards the advisor Valandres acknowledges him.~

" speak Beslyn-Tor what matters have u to discuss with me. or are they private matters?"
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:52 am

~Veritas shrugs, sitting cross-legged with Majesty resting across her lap. The blade pulses with power as she glares at the advisor. She has no intention of leaving Lord Gabriel alone with anyone at this particular moment--not so soon after such a threat.~
I don't want you dead, Gabriel. I just mean that...oh, never mind!
~Her voice in his head startles Valandres. She can sense it. She glances away.~
A secret for a secret, then. I was cursed as an infant...I cannot lie...subtlety, however, is not beyond my skill.
~She glares again at his advisor.~
I don't trust him, Gabriel. Whatever he has to say, he can say in front of me. I swear that I will not repeat so much as a single word. Just don't speak to him alone. Now is not the time to trust old friends. Not with the Senin...
~Veritas flinches, having revealed just how much she actually knows.~
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
Admin
Admin
Yazoo

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:24 pm

~Beslyn bows his head low, with a movement of such inhuman grace.~

"It is not private, but..."

~He stares at veritas, his eyes showing great distrust. In her mind rings a voice, cold and strong, ancient and wise.~

You would do well to keep that barbed tongue silenced woman, lest I cut it from that sweet little mouth.

"However, We have received word that current problems in Ulaine have begun to spread south, and spill over into Valadyr northern territories. Insurgents, and Heathens try and bring men against you. I ask of You, what is your command of me?"
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:24 pm

~ A sigh escaped his lips as he looked upon Beslyn. He casually ignored Veritas words of distrust~

" It seems times have changed. I will not have Valadyr plagued by such nuisances. I will send a few trusted men there and if u wish Beslyn, your skills would be an asset, u may join with them....Never the less Ulaine must be notified of this for they are our bordering nation. Hold them at the borders do not press them back until we have reived word from Ulaine to either detroy or drive back."

~ He now looked upon Veritas.~
" M'Lady i welcome your opinions but please do not be so brash about these things. suspicion can often lead to misunderstanding>"
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
Admin
Admin
Yazoo

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:37 pm

~Beslyn bows.~

"I shall take up the blade, at your command."

~Beslyn turns, offering a bow to Veritas, and exits.~
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:27 pm

" Thanbk you Beslyn. Now I have matter to attend with Lady Veritas."

~ looking from Beslyn He turns to veritas. With a smile he speaks~

" Milady if u would meet me upon the large Balcony that we last met."

~ He turns and walks away heading up a spiraling staircase on the right of the throne room~
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:51 am

~She nods and disappears. In a moment, she is perched on the rail of the balcony. Her wings are folded close to her body as she stares out into the horizon. Her eyes begin to swirl, green-tinged on the edges of abyssine black.~
You trust...whom? Trust is a bad thing in these times. Hell, Rhi doesn't even give an ounce of trust to Lucia. She only knows she's better off if Lucia pretends to be Aradni's ally...but you wish me not to voice my distrust, and I say only this: WATCH YOUR BACK.
~She turns her head toward the door, waiting for him. Her hand is on Majesty's hilt.~
I cannot protect you while under contract to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
Admin
Admin
Yazoo

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:51 pm

~Beslyn nods to the woman, stepping onto the balcony with a latter of wine and fruits for her and his king.~

"Forgive my earlier hostility? I was a little upset."

~Beslyn bows to the woman, placing the tray on the rail.~

"I am sure my lord will be here momentarily. Until then, shall keep you company, but not like this..."

~Beslyn's form shifts, but only so that Veritas can see his true form. His hair turns white and grows, his outfit becomes black and made of leather.~

"It is nice to meet you. My name is Yazoo Armaddon."
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:57 pm

~ His footsteps were heard at the dorrway to the balcony as he ,made his Prescense clear.~

" Beslyn? Nevermind. If u will leave Lady Veritas and I for now"

~A strange way he looked at Besln but with no other word he walked to the mid of the balciny~
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
Admin
Admin
Yazoo

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:25 pm

~Beslyn bows quickly, giving Veritas a smile of secrecy.~

"As you wish my lord, I shall be off."

~Beslyn walks through the door, stopping just beyond it.~

"If you are in need of anything, I shall be in Turyns."

~Beslyn walks on, heading for his waiting soldiers.~
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:55 am

~Veritas is crouched. She half-expected something like this...which is why she hadn't trusted the advisor. She waits for Valandres to speak, then decides not to.~
"You do not understand my intentions. You always get me confused with the person you think I am."
~She draws Majesty from her sheath.~
"This sword...you say it does not want you dead, yet you think I want otherwise...I have a job to do, Gabriel. It's nothing personal."
~She turns on the rail. Facing him, she shows him the blade.~
"I am a mercenary, Gabriel. I have been hired to kill you...but..."
~She frowns.~
"I don't like this, Gabriel...I have always heard Rhi preaching to her soldiers about conflicting interests, but..."
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:49 pm

~He steps closer to Veritas coming up to her side looking over the rail.He looks as he often does to the azure skies of Valadyr~

"...It seems Lady Veritas we have much to discuss. The blade you hold was lifted from a place i hold very sacred. Whoever had the need to take it also wished it to be used against me. If i am not mistaken u recieved majesty from an entity, a God perhaps. I need to know two things Lady Veritas.....Who, Who gave u that blade, and who wishes u to kill me.?"
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:26 am

"The first, I can give. The god Agahim."
~Veritas glances away.~
"The second, however...I believe in client confidentiality."
~She laughs.~
"Don't worry, though. I'm the only threat you'll recieve from my client."
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:45 pm

~ His Blue eyes began to glow in anger as he spoke in w whisper the name of the god who bestowed its gift to Veritas~

"Agahim."

~His voice cold and harsh he begins to pace his aura lashing out in his anger.~

" A god's intervention ...I see. It seems I must seek anwers... Lady Veritas."

~ His voice slowly calmed as he mastered his anger ~
" Tell me about your conflicting interests. I need to know at this moment where your heart lies."
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 4:40 am

"My heart? My heart lies in my chest."
~She laughs.~
"Careful what you ask, Gabriel. I sometimes am forced to answer literally, rather than properly."
~She sighs.~
"It's complicated...I am under contract to kill you, but I have no desire to kill a friend...Rhi forbids an alliance, yet I still come here...I...I am not supposed to feel...anything..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She Knows Your Secret
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: Sammadria :: Valadyr-
Jump to: