Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

She Knows Your Secret

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Veritas
Veritas

Number of posts : 99
Location : A barren part of the Aradnian desert, away from prying eyes
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character Info.
Name: Aeterna Veritas
Race: Phoenix

She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:50 pm

~Veritas frowns.~
"...but...it started...before..."

~She lets out a sob, startling herself.~
"Before I got Majesty!"
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character Info.
Name: Valandres
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:55 pm

" Then you yourself are causing whatever yo9u think is wrong with you. Majesty is just helping it along. KLearn about the anture of great weapons and u will understand more."
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:58 pm

~She shoves him, causing him to dangle of the rail by one hand.~
"I need answers, Gabriel, or I can't go back to Rhi."
~She glares down at her fists.~
"What exactly don't I already know?"
~She wipes away a fresh trail of tears.~
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:57 pm

~ Barely cathcing himslef before he goes over the edge Valandres rushes towards Veritas grabbing her by the arms, and speaking in angger~

" You test me to much Lady Veritas. I have given the information U need. Make of it what will and what u can. I have let much go with you for reasons i cannot explain to myself. YOU are in danger! Majesty has made you a target as much as VAladyr makes me a target!"
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:05 pm

~Out of strength, Veritas breaks down for the first time since she was born. Bloodtears stain her cheeks as she stands, trembling and sobbing.~
"HOW? How has it made me a target?"
~She collapses at his feet.~

((Oh, come on! Just give her the answers she came for, and she'll leave! Rhi just wants the information so that she can prepare herself. Neither of us have any intention of telling anyone. We just want to know...Oh, and...))

~She pulls herself together, kneeling where she had fallen. Her arms are wrapped around her torso as she tries to calm herself--something she has never before had need to do. When she is calmer, she wipes away her tears and stands. She walks over to the rail, looking out at Valadyr's capital.~
"This is bad, Gabriel. If I'm falling apart like this..."
~She shakes her head, then turns to face him.~
"If I keep falling apart like this, both Rhi and myself are dead..."
~She laughs darkly.~
"Of course, you'd like that...and, according to your theories, so would Majesty..."

~She sighs.~
"Majesty should be more patient. I'll die eventually, and, when I do, you will get the blade back."
~She turns away again.~
"I'm sorry you had to see me break down, Gabriel...I told you, I am not meant for emotion...Logic, yes, but never emotion."
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:18 pm

~ A sigh of exasperation would escape his lips~

" Emotion Veritas is part of life. None can live without it to some degree. Majesty is reacting to ME and Valadyr. It =senses my motives to return Valadyr back to glory. Read the signs Veritas. War is on the horizon..."
~ He would pause momentarily think of his next words.~

" We will all be caught within its grasp...Even Rhi will have to face reality and realize the time for action is now. I will tell you the truth. I require Majesty more than you can comprehend. But I WILL not take it from you forcefully. It will return to me by either your hand or by your death. The choice between the two is yours."
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:30 am

~Veritas tries hard not to yell at him.~
"You finally hit on something that I can explain. I was not meant to live. I was born for the sole purpose of dying."
~Veritas turns her back to the rail and sits down.~
"I died when I was only six years old, Gabriel. That is before any true emotions can fill a child...I was not meant to come back. I was meant to stay dead."
~She glances up at him.~
"As to war, Gabriel...The only thing that keeps Aradni in a peaceful state is the fact that ours is the smallest, least powerful army...We cannot afford to go to war...ever."
~Veritas swallows quickly, now knowing that the tingling in her eyes will soon bring tears.~
"The only thing we have to our advantage is that I weild Majesty and Rhi, Bloodslinger...That isn't even a great advantage, just...maybe...enough for the two of us to survive..."
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:43 pm

~After listening to his silence for several minutes, Veritas stands and turns to Valandres.~
"I don't expect you to understand, Gabriel...You've been too long on this side of life."
~She looks away, letting her voice filter through his mind.~
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
creeps in this petty pace from day to day
to the last syllable of recorded time,
and all our yesterdays have lighted fools
the way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
who struts and frets his hour upon the stage
and then is heard no more. It is a tale
told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
signifying nothing."

((Thank you, Shakespeare. The quote is from Macbeth, 5: 5: 19-28.))

~She turns away.~
Life, Gabriel, is meaningless without emotion; but Death...is meaning unto itself. I was meant for Death--that was my meaning. I have always known this, always understood my rightful place in history...but now history changes, Fate swept away in the current of mortal whims. Say what you will of me, Gabriel. Call me a coward and a fool, but know this: I have lived; I have died; I have lived yet again; and still, I know too little of this creation of Gods and Men. I, who am deemed coward and fool, know only that which is not of creation. Void. The very lack of substance that is feared more than Death. This is what I know, what I live for, what I dread. So, call me a coward and a fool, and be not afraid; but, when the hour comes that the Void awakens to this creation, do not cry to me your mistakes. For then shall I be naught but a memory of a dream.
~She raises a hand to her cheek, wiping away the flood of tears. She does not look at him. She is afraid of what she might see. Would he be able to even comprehend just how much she has actually told him? How much faith she has placed in him? Will he laugh, scoff at her "whimsical notions," as her sister had done so many times before?~
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:59 pm

~ Condusion is what he felt pure lack of understanding. He thought upon why she confided things that most would not dare to tell another. His comprehensioon di nothing all that was left was to ask the question and seek truth behind the veil of misconception~

"Why,"he pauses seeking the right words;Why do u confide in me. What have I done for you to trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:16 pm

~Veritas laughs softly, the sound humorless.~
"Why, Gabriel? You are the only one who would listen, the first person to trust me."
~She sighs, then glances at him.~
"I...I was getting tired of arguing a point that you so obviously did not understand the full of. You needed to know, Gabriel..."
~She stares out into the night, a sense of calm suddenly overtaking her.~
"It will be dawn soon..."
~She chuckles.~
"We seem to have argued the night away."
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:08 pm

::He stares up at the Palace, having never seen it, it is a wonder to his eyes. In his hand, a note from the Mayor of Knothole Glade, announcing its founding in the South, and asking that it be recognized as a city of Valadyr, with ties to Harad and Rhomaria, so it might trade free of the Valadyrian Tariffs and Import Taxes. He bows to a servant, having explained his reason for coming here, and having to try and prove himself, in spite of his tattered and worn clothing. It is hard, when a peasant, to get even servants to believe you can be at the palace on official business. She had claimed to be summoning her Lord, but, as he was a peasant, his own gut told him she would never go to the King, but would resume her duties.
In spite of this, he waits patiently, bowing to the soldiers as they pass, an action he was told to perform by the Mayor Herself. He looks over the note once again, reading it carefully. She had even invited the King to Knothole Glade, which meant she was confident that he could not recognize her in her restored younger self, reclaimed after he had recovered the Elixir of Life from the vaults of the Imperial Bank of Valadyr only a week prior, and which had cost him a very large amount of gold. He sighs, lowering himself onto a nearby bench, probably built so petitioners could sit and rest, while waiting for the King.::
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 3:31 am

~Veritas turns to Valandres.~
"Excuse me a moment, Gabriel."
~She disappears from the balcony, reappearing behind the peasant. She glares at the servants who try to stop her as she places her hand on the boy's shoulder.~
"Come with me."
~The two disappear from the large room, reappearing on the balcony.~
"Gabriel, you have business to attend to."
~She glances at the peasant.~
"Tell him what you are here to tell, and make your request."
~She inclines her head to Valandres, hops onto the rail of the balcony, and throws herself into the sky. A beat of her wings, and she is gone.~
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:39 pm

::He bows, a bow greatly more showing than it should be.::

"My lord, a letter."

((Letter))
My King,

My name is Lady Amanda Grey, Mayor of the, I pray, future City of Knothole Glade. All I would ask, is of you to grant our city such status. As would I ask more, but I am unable to write such in this letter, in case it does not make it to you. Please, Knothole Glade is Located in the Witchwood of Lychfield Island in the South, and i ask that you grace our humble "City" with your presence.

Many Thanks,
Amanda Grey
((End))

::Ryan bows, waiting for the King's reply::
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
Admin
Admin
Yazoo

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Character Info.
Name: Armaddon
Race: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:38 am

~Having rode for three days and nights straight, and dealt with ceaseless bands of mercenaries, he finally arrived in the capital the prior night. He had awakened in the Black Lair, a fine tavern only a few hundred feet from the palace. Beslyn rushes from his room, throwing on his robes as he busts through the door. He rushes past the guards, forgetting to return their bows, and straight to the balcony where Valandres waits.~

"KING VALANDRES!"

~Beslyn cries, shoving the peasant man aside. In response, he turns and bows an apology.~

"THIS IS ....AN OUTRAGE!"
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 9:36 am

"Beslyn...."his voice spoke low almost in shock at his advisors shocking state and sudden outlandish entrance.

"Calm yourself we ahve guests. What seem to be the problem."
~Ignoring the other guests he awaits the reason for Beslyn's strnage action
Back to top Go down
Kathleen

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:53 pm

::She steps from behind Beslyn, having heard his outburst. She places a hand on his shoulder, calming him.::

"My Lord, It seems there are a few discrepencies in the funds, and a few....unusual guests being allowed to come and go as they please. I have also discovered that this was stolen and replaced by a fake."

::Kathleen holds out the Seal of Govannon, crushing it to dust in her hand.::
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:24 am

~Veritas reappears on the rail, Majesty pulsing in her hands. She looks rather annoyed.~
"Halfway to Aradni when this thing tore me back here..."

~She glances at Beslyn, silent knowledge in her eyes. A thought passes between them, and only them: She has not told Valandres.~
"So...I'm no longer the only one who knows..."
~She sighs.~
"Lord Tepes came to steal it, only to find it had already been stolen. Lady Lancaster supposedly handed it back to your King after an attempted theft, but circumstances have led me to believe that the Seal was gone by the time I arrived that day...and, Beslyn..."
~She smiles.~
"If you have a problem with me, say it to my face."
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:16 pm

~ eyeing the sword held within Veritas hand Valandres lets out a slow sigh~

"Lady Veritas. It seems actions are beginning to unfold. return to your home Majesty will allow it this time. I wills end notice for u when the time is right."

~ His eyes now fall upon Beslyn and the new arival~

" Beslyn-Tor... remove ur glamour it is time we meet face to face. I can have no part in allowing secrets to consumate around me."
~ A slight pause as he studies the two~

" Come, You are my guests and will accompany me. We have musch to discuss"
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:22 am

~Veritas glances quickly at Armaddon, the look in her eyes showing him, again, that she hadn't said a word about his identity. She looks back to Valandres for a moment.~
"Gabriel...I wish you luck in this. You will need it."
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 7:27 pm

'Go LAdy Veritas an u will find words waiting for u in ur home. For the present I must seek truth and give truth."
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:15 am

~Veritas inclines her head to him.~
"Farewell, Gabriel."
~She disappears.~
Back to top Go down
SethraLavode
Lesser Admin
Lesser Admin
SethraLavode

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Sethra Lavode

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:38 pm

::A woman, her form without form, her features sunken, and clothes tattered, appears ONLY to Valandres. His eyes, those eyes that can see into the world between. She is familiar, yet different to him, she is herself.::

"Gabriel Valandres, my Champion, come to Dzur Mountain...come to the doors of my prison...I...need your help."

Last edited by on Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:36 pm

~ A bitter chill struck the air as the skin up-on his neck tingled in reaction to the unknown. The shade's chilling beckoning voice sent his senses on edge as he thought his mind played at trickery.~

"Not, Trickery,"a slight pause as his breathe poured out in a rolling fog,"Who....WHat are u?"

~ His piercing gaze held aloft ceasng to leave the shade he place his hand up the blade at his side. Suddenly as if he knew all along the realization of who the shade was came...and with it so did the knowledge of waht must be done~
Back to top Go down
SethraLavode
Lesser Admin
Lesser Admin
SethraLavode

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Sethra Lavode

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:53 pm

"Form, without form...stuck here."

::The figure seems to tremble...then fade and fight to remain seen.::

"Hurry, to the Castle, to Dzur Mountain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Knows Your Secret   She Knows Your Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She Knows Your Secret
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: Sammadria :: Valadyr-
Jump to: