Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<:Shadows of the Abyss:>

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shannon Lucia Magus
Race: Unknown

<:Shadows of the Abyss:> Empty
PostSubject: <:Shadows of the Abyss:>   <:Shadows of the Abyss:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 6:50 pm

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse. And her name that sat upon him was Death, and Hell followed with her."

~A strange man in black and silver robes calls to the gathered crowd of Aradnians.~

"She is the dark child, the harbinger of death and destruction. She is the deliverer who shall bring you to the gates of oblivion, and she is the force that awakens he who must not raise."

~The man makes wild motions with his hand, to simulate widespread death and torture.~

"She is 'The Marked' of 'The Marked.' Hers is the hand that wrought the Extinction of the Abkani and Ancients. She is a plague upon our world. It is within your power to stop her reign of death! Rise, rise and slay this demon who takes the appearance of woman! Join me and mine. Join the Jaldeans, and slay the Demon!"

~As the man speaks, a woman stares at him from the back of the crowd. Her eyes glow the colour of jade, and can be seen clearly, even with the hood over her face.~
Back to top Go down
https://warlord-agahim.rpg-board.net
Rhi
Rhi

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Character Info.
Name: Rhi Anai
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: <:Shadows of the Abyss:>   <:Shadows of the Abyss:> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:39 am

~The Aradnians stare at each other, confused. They begin whispering to one another in the Aradnian tongue. Finally, a set of twins steps forward. The girls are holding each other's hands. They speak in unison.~
"WHO ARE YOU, FOREIGN SCUM? HOW DARE YOU COME TO OUR HOME AND TRY TO INFLUENCE US TO BOTHER WITH YOURS?"
~The others around them laugh at the foreign speaker, obviously agreeing with the twin girls. A shade of the Empress emerges from the crowd.~
"Besides that, I know whom you call the 'Marked.' I am an ally of Empress Magus. Go home. You waste your time in my Empire."
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Shadows of the Abyss:>   <:Shadows of the Abyss:> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 am

"I laugh at you, Fool."

~The man replies, unwavering in his passion on the subject.~

"You are doomed if you do not help us, by both sides."
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Character Info.
Name: Rhi Anai

PostSubject: Re: <:Shadows of the Abyss:>   <:Shadows of the Abyss:> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:41 pm

"We're all doomed."
~The shade laughs.~
"Or didn't you know? This realm will fall, just like any other. I'd be a fool to believe otherwise."
~It smiles.~
"However, that is not what you refer to...I know that I have noone to trust. Problem is, I just don't like you people and your religious movements. Religion is overrated."
~It turns to the Aradnian crowd.~
"Do you think this is funny?!"
~They become silent.~
"It is a dire situation, and you would do well to remember that. Do not mock these people, but do not follow them."
~The Aradnians bow and disperse, going back to their everyday lives. The shade turns back to the speaker.~
"I don't care what you do to me. Just leave Aradni out of it. I am not one to turn against my allies, no matter how untrustworthy they may be."
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Shadows of the Abyss:>   <:Shadows of the Abyss:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 12:56 pm

~The man laughs madly.~

"You are a fool, bound to die at the hands of she who is called your ally."

~As he speaks, the woman at the rear of the crowd seems to fade, her body slouching more and more.~

"You should stand beside the Jaldeans...at least then you would survive long enough."
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Number of posts : 99
Location : A barren part of the Aradnian desert, away from prying eyes
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character Info.
Name: Aeterna Veritas

PostSubject: Re: <:Shadows of the Abyss:>   <:Shadows of the Abyss:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:49 pm

"No. Leave."
~Another shade, this of the Black Twin, steps forward.~
"Aradni will not welcome a religious battle. Go. You waste your time."
~Veritas' shade smiles grimly.~
"Don't bother. We know not to fuck with the Bitch Queen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:Shadows of the Abyss:>   <:Shadows of the Abyss:> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:Shadows of the Abyss:>
Page 1 of 1