Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<:Narrow Minded:>

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Olympia

<:Narrow Minded:> - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:50 pm

Enough of these words.

::Olympia extends her hand, in it a ball of light, then her other, in it a ball of shadow.::

This world is unbalanced. If you do not act soon, this realm will persih. I will grant you my favor.

::From the two orbs, two weapons appear, one a Holy Lance, shining bright as the sun, the other, a staff, black as the night sky.::

I give you Fornahn, Lance of Order, and Fanryn, Staff of Chaos. You must choose amongst yourselves who shall wield these weapons.

((These weapons will also pass into the full-on game for you. They will be hidden for your characters, so you may acquire them outside of free roleplay. I will wait to see who takes which before I tell you where they are))

((The stats of each are as follows:

Both:
Atk: +2500
Hp: +5000
Dmg: -2500 taken
Immune: Darkness [Fornahn], Light [Fanryn]))
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character Info.
Name: Tomahna Riva
Race: Outcast

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:11 pm

Methros steps up and and says "I will fight and I choose Fornahn, Lance of Order.

(Can it pass to Tomahna?)
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:14 pm

''I'll fight too and I choose Fanryn, the Staff of Chaos.''

~Would say Braal, willing to do something to bring the balance back in the world. He was the only one to speak among the others for they were all speechless and Melkor was still weeping as a whining baby while his body trembled violently, the poor Ancient God being unaware of what was going on around him.~

(Can it pass to Braal?)
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:Narrow Minded:>
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: The Realm of Dreams :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: