Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<:Narrow Minded:>

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

<:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 8:44 pm

''Very well, that's fine for me.''

~Would say Faal thoughtfully as he glared to Methros. He looked extremely serious at that moment.~

''Then, you're coming with me. You'll need light to see through darkness. Don't worry for me, I have a perfect vision through darkness for that's part of my demonic nature.''

~Would explain Faal before pausing.~

''Now, let's go meet some of my kindred.''

~Would add the King of Ice as he made his decision, disclosing to the man that he's a Prime Demon as the two they were going to look for to be able to meet them.~
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/
Tomahna
Tomahna

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character Info.
Name: Tomahna Riva
Race: Outcast

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:41 am

Methros follows him and says "When its dark I see with vibrations in the earth so I will be fine" he quickly extends and retracts his claw multiple times
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:37 am

''Alright. Don't worry about vibrations in the ground for you'll be served with Diablo because he's so heavy that when he walks, the earth quivers under his feet.''

~Would say Faal as he walked on the dark path, knowing perfectly the way for he'd been traveling for long through darkness. The ground suddenly started to shake violently.~

''That's Diablo. Come on, we're on the right way.''

~Would say Faal as he resumed his trek into the tunnel, going deep towards the mountain' heart.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:19 am

Methros follows him and quickley forms a blade of steel from the ground bending it into perfection
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:10 pm

~Faal advanced on the path. He stoped straight before Methros. He summoned ic and covered the path before them.~

''I've added another couch of ice for there's a frozen lake ahead before us and that earthquake caused by Diablo is extremely dangerous. As long as I'll be on the lake, he won't be able to break the ice.''

~Would explain Faal as he resumed spreading ice everywhere around them. When he was done, the King of Ice tested the ice. It was extremely solid.~

''Alright, we can advance without any problems now even if Diablo continues to make the earth quivers as Hell.''

~Would annonce Faal before to venture first on the subterranean frozen lake.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:30 pm

Methros says "nice trick" and continoues to follow him his blade being sharpened and formed as the go
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:00 pm

''Thanks.''

~Would say Faal as they advanced on the frozen lake.~

''I just want to know something: is that blade destined to me once we'll be before the two Prime Demons? I just want to know because it makes me nervous for I'm a Prime Demon as well.''

~Would disclose Faal as he glared at Methros' sword.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:31 pm

Methros looks at the man and says "No...not all demons are as evil as they are some are good but quite mad and looking for the light some or insane and seek death" he then puts his hand to the earth and closes it and then reopens it with 4 diamonds and studds the sword
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 2:48 pm

''I see. I'll tell that I'm myself not evil even if I seek dominion. Mephisto is supposed to keep the access to Hell thought he's insane. Diablo is young and he only do his brother's biddings. Baal is extremely insane more than Mephisto and he only seeks to take over the world. Together, they are the Three. That Don't worry, we won't find the oldest of the Three. He's my father and Braal's as well.''

~Would say Faal as they progressed through the passageway.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 3:57 pm

Methros nods his head and says "then they will meet the sting of my blade"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:54 pm

''You can have Mephisto. I'll let you kill him willingly. Diablo is only but a victim in the end because he do anything his brothers will order him to do just because he's the youngest and rarely speaks. I think it'd be better to let him alive. I'm sure that he could be someone better without his brothers' influence over him.''

~Would say Faal for he knew better than no one Diablo's position and situation into the trio formed by the Three.~

''I'm certain he'll be grateful if we let him a chance to speak... we never know what could transpire from that meeting with the Lord of Terror but keep in mind that I want to speak with them first. Once my business with them will be over then, I'll let you slay the Lord of Hatred even if they are my uncles. I have good reasons to do that... and I'll explain them to you if you ask me for they are not too personal.''

~Would add Faal while they resume their trek amid darkness on the vast frozen lake.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:07 pm

Methros nods his head and says "If Diablo wants revenge after I kill his brother he will fall"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:36 pm

''Indeed, he will if he wants to get retaliation for his brother's death.''

~Would say Faal as he agreed to Methros. They walked for several hours and arrived deep, in deadly silent caves. Faal felt an evil presence and here, stood the great Lord of Hatred with his four arms ready to cast thunders anytime. He was alone.~

''Faal! What a great surprise! It was such a long time since the last time we've met, my dear beloved nephew!''

~Would exclaim the Lord of Hatred with his sonorous and deep beaming voice upon seeing the 'man'.~

''I'm glad to see you too, uncle. Where's Diablo?''

~Would ask Faal quietly. Soon after he finished to talk with Mephisto, earthshakes were provoked by Diablo's approach. He then appeared, a gigantic dark red creature with horns, yellow fur around his neck and on his head with six long dark pointy spikes on his back and his long tail ended with four dark spikes. His eyes bored into Faal's and he only nodded his head upon seeing him.~

''I'm pleased to see you even if you're not the one to speak all the time as Mephisto and I. Now that we're reunited, we'll be able to talk about business.''

~Would say Faal quietly.~

''What kind of business are you talking about?''

~Would ask a curious Lord of Hatred.~

''You remember Florina, isn't it?''

~Would ask Faal icily.~

''Yes, I remember her. It was a shame to see her dead powerlessly.''

~Would reply Mephisto.~

''LIAR!''

~Would exclaim Diablo suddenly in a beaming, sonorous and cavernous voice upon hearing his words for he had enough of Mephisto's behaviour.~

''Care to tell me the truth?''

~Would demand the King of Ice kingly.~

''Mephisto was jealous of her because of the influence she had upon our oldest brother! He knew that only another Prime Demon could defeat her and he killed her cold-bloodedly under my own very eyes so I was the powerless one, not him!''

~Would shoot Diablo wrathfully.~

''Yeah, yeah, I admit that I've been jealous of her and after? I did it only for Baal's best interest and you should be thankful or grateful to me because he would be more insane that he's actually yet and trust me when I say for these are no lie!''

~Would retort Mephisto indignantly.~

''That didn't change things. You've done a great mistake by killing her, Mephisto and now, you're going to die for I won't treat with such a murderer as you.''

~Would declare Faal firmly and harshly before turning his attention to Methros.~

''He's yours. You can kill him if you wish. I'm done with him. I'll just tell you to avoid his thunder attacks for his element is thunder. If you want help, you can ask me and I'll help you anytime gladly for all I wanted from that bastard was to extract the truth from him. Now, it's done and I've got no more reason to let him alive.''

~Would state the King of Ice as he decreed Mephisto's fate.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 8:30 am

Methros's eyes start to glow a deep crimson and his blade's diamonds start to absorb the darkness leaving more room for light to fill the cavern and then says "with pleasure" and runs at amazing toward speed
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:18 am

~Faal had pulled off his hood and let out a groan of pain as he retreated into darkness for his eyes preferred darkness to light. He did it just to see Mephisto turning his attention to Methros.~

''You mortal won't defeat me and if you do, my brothers shall avenge me!''

~Would shoot the Lord of Hatred lougly with such loathing into his voice, showing how insane he was for he didn't wait to attack. He assaulted first, casting thunders everywhere with his four arms. Light seemed to have but only little effect upon him as he laughed evilly while shooting other thunders one after the other.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:39 am

After each of thunder Methros appears in a diffrent spot slowly getting closer and closer untill he is right in front of and stabs his sword into the demons gut and unleashes the power of the light into him
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:22 pm

~Mephisto let out an agonizing shriek as he felt the power of light within him but he managed to survive his wound just the same. He breathed hard. It was at that moment that Diablo had enough of that vision. He sent a thunder made of fire towards Mephisto as a warning. It hit the Lord of Hatred, causing him to howl in pain. It was only the moment Faal needed to approach Mephisto.~

''Liars as you shouldn't walk the Earth!''

~Would shoot the King of Ice in his unearthly voice as he shifted to his true form. He grew in size, matching nearly Diablo's height. His whole body was covered with hard heavy blue as crytal scales. They were almost same colour as ice. His limbs were proeminent and both his hands and feet were clawed. A long tail full of long spikes appeared and several spikes appared on his back as well. They were all looking as if they were made out of crystal. He had long pointy ears like dragons same colour as his scales, one horn on each side of his chin and three ivory golden horns on his head: one was in the middle of his forehead and the the two others were close his ears. His eyes were dark as abysms and his skin from his forehead to the base of his neck was white as snow. His teeth were double sized compared to humans, pointy and sharpened. His hairs were black and went down his shoulders to his wrists level into his back. It gave him the looks of a handsome demon. Then he attacked Mephisto with a thunder made of ice, causing the Lord of Hatred to scream again.~

''You're gonna die soon, Mephisto for none is on your side!''

~Would yell Faal. His voice wasn't the same. It was a charming, clear, cruel thought menacing, melancholic, authoritarin and melodious voice. It sounded as no other demon's voice before his for there was no insanity within it. Once he was done, Faal swung his powerful tail to Mephisto, causing the Lord of Hatred to shriek once more and turned his attention to Methros.~

''I'll let you finish him but keep that in mind: to kill Mephisto once and for all, you must destroy his soulstone which rest on his forehead and that can be done only in the forges of Hell with Hephaestos' Hammer.''

~Would say Faal before to let Mephisto face the traveling merchant while Diablo was watching the scene, willing to burn that moment into his memory forever.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:44 pm

Methros then kicks the blade sending right through his body and jumps into the air and slashes his claw across the demon's face and brings his hand bringing the part of the roof above the demon's head down ontop but leaving his head uncrushed and says "Death comes swift wings for you"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:06 pm

~Mephisto let out one last agonizing scream before his body explode which means that he was dying for he had used his last breath to cast one last thunder. His body was now engulfed in white flames as it vanished, sending to the floor all the equipment he had and amid all of them was a shining brillant stone. The earth trembled as Diablo came forth and he stoped where his brother had stood. He picked up Mephisto's soulstone before to stand with all his height, turning his body to face Methros and locked eyes with him fearlessly.~

''I must thank you for freeing me from Mephisto's both threat and thrall once and for all. You've proven your worth, courageous mortal and you owe my respect and friendship for ending up my brother's life. Don't fear me. I don't want to avenge his death for there's more to come... and I've been waiting so long for an opportunity to take his soulstone from him because I want to see to it that it's destroyed personally. But for the moment, you owned the right to see the wonders hidden into that place as well. See the abandoned ancient dwarven realm for there's rare metals and gemstones awaiting to be taken by people into these walls, beneath the earth for I've been only but a guardian of that hidden realm for over five centuries.''

~Would declare Diablo solemnly for he craved for delivrance for such a long time and he was glad to see that he was finally free from Mephisto.~

''Now, only Baal remains.''

~Would reply Faal quietly as he shifted back to his human form.~

''Baal will let me be thought he's crazy as Hell more than was Mephisto. We need to return into Hell to fulfill this task. After, I'll explain to you the whole situation for I think that you two would be helpful for the Quest.''

~Would respond Diablo, showing them that he has sanity compared to his two brothers for he seemed to be not so evil as all legends said about him.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:01 pm

Methros says "I'm looking for a certain metal and gem, the metal is mythral and the gem is rage stone they are the rarest materials in this world and I would like to have them"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:22 pm

''You'll find the metal you're looking for into this place but the gem you're speaking of was stolen long ago before I start to protect that ancient forgotten realm.''

~Would say Diablo as he recalled his knowledge about the several metal and gems stored into that place. The Lord of Terror went into another cave and when he rejoined the two travelers, he had into his hands the famous metal Methros spoke of minutes ago.~

''Here is the metal you seek. I'm sure you'll make good use of it... or a good business with it as well.''

~Would add the Lord of Terror as he handed it to the traveling merchant.~

''I suggest we take a rest before to go in Hell and accoplish the task before to speak into the Sanctuary of Chaos about the Quest for I'm sure that's where Diablo wants to go to be able to speak about it without fearing to be overheard by unwanted ears.''

~Would suggest Faal as Diablo nodded his head in approval upon hearing his nephew's last reply.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:05 pm

Methros grasp the metal in his hands and says "The Earth will tell me where the gem is but that is for another time" and he than ponders on the richess that could be found in the pits of Hell
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:36 pm

''You'll find nothing into the pits of Hell... until we reach the spot close the forges of Hephaestos. There's several rare gemstones that you couldn't find on the surface of earth and few metal that are unknown to mortals.''

~Would say Faal before to take his rest.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:39 pm

Methros says "Than I will ask for some of those gems and metals
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:13 pm

''I'll see to it that Hephaestos didn't attack you for we never know how can be his humour.''

~Would say Diablo for he knew the Hell's Smith's behaviour better than no one else on Earth.~

''But for the moment, I'll advise you to take some rest. We'll leave in four hours.''

~Would inform the Lord of Terror before to check their surroundings, making sure that no thieves or unwanted guests were in the corner. Once he was done, Diablo installed into a corner close the two travelers and plunged himself into a half-sleep, his right eye open, his left closed to stay alert in all times.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:Narrow Minded:>
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: The Realm of Dreams :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: