Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This had better be good...

Go down 
+2
Hosetu
Rhi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhi
Rhi

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Character Info.
Name: Rhi Anai
Race: Phoenix

This had better be good... Empty
PostSubject: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:46 am

~Rhi lands outside the Palace, ignoring the protests of the guards as she walks past them. She mutters something about her purpose, lost to the listeners--they don't speak Aradnian. She enters the throne room and goes to stand off to one side until acknowledged by Lucia. She inclines her head in that general direction, knowing better than to insult her ally.~
Back to top Go down
Hosetu
Hosetu

Number of posts : 28

Character Info.
Name: Domina Hosetu Ardea

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 5:09 am

~Black sands swirl outside the Palace, collapsing as Hosetu steps forward. She brushes past the guards, hurrying to get to her master. Once in the throne room, she kneels before Lucia.~
"Mater."
~She looks up, smirking.~
"What took you so fucking long?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:20 am

~The nearest advisor inclines her head toward the women, smiling a sadistic smile.~

"You will adress her as Tarkin."

~The woman's fiery eyes glow with inner power and anger as she speaks.~
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shannon Lucia Magus
Race: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:27 am

~Par-iRap nods her head to her advisor, indicating for her to be silenced. She places her hand on the arms of her Blood Red Throne, staring down at the women.~

"Speak in the presence of Culebro Tarkin Par-iRap, or speak not at all, kindly. Your words have barbed tips, or am I mistaken, My Former Servant?"

~Par-iRap smiles coolly, her gaze unwavering, as she glares at Hosetu.~
Back to top Go down
https://warlord-agahim.rpg-board.net
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:35 am

~The woman steps back, glaring at the women.~

"As You wish, My Tarkin."
Back to top Go down
Hosetu
Hosetu

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:18 pm

~Hosetu begins to tremble. She glares down at her fists, her mind moving over Lucia's words many times.~
"Tarkin..."
~The title passes her lips slowly, her tone disbelieving.~
"...whatever do you mean, calling me former servant?"
~She bites her bottom lip, her mind slowly readjusting to its recent return to reality. Her hands unclench slowly, and her glare turns to a gaze of pain. She carefully conceals her tears behind a curtain of her hair.~
"I never ceased to serve you..."
~She swallows softly, trying desperately to understand why Lucia is behaving this way. This is not the master she knew. Her mind finally accepts the change, and she blinks the tears quickly away.~
"I apologize for my informal greeting, Tarkin. I was confused, it seems...I thought I'd come to see the woman I swore my undying loyalty to...It seems she no longer exists..."
~Hosetu wraps her arms around her waist, still kneeling.~
"If my words seem...barbed, as you so put it, Tarkin...it is because my mind slips between this reality and one that has been destroyed..."
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:35 pm

~Rhi's eyes are on Hosetu. She is aware of her surroundings, but she is full of pity for the Nox Aulan Queen. She gently tries to brush her mind against her adoptive mother's, sending out a comforting thought, but finds that Hosetu has blocked her mind to hide her pain from the Tarkin and the Tarkin's advisors.~
Back to top Go down
Hosetu
Hosetu

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:53 pm

~Hosetu bows her head to the floor, her arms still wrapped tightly around her waist--as if to keep herself from physically falling apart. The moment her forehead touches the floor, Hosetu knows she must ask. She is affraid to know the truth of it, though.~
"Tarkin?"
~She pauses, uncertain now of exactly where she stands--above or below a gnat?--with the woman she could have sworn she served.~
"If I may...I have a question..."
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character Info.
Name: Valandres
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:57 pm

((OOC re read the posts Lucia was talking to fury...not you))
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 5:59 pm

~Lucia's features contort in amazement...~

"Hosetu! I did not speak such to you! You are one of my most valued, I spoke to the Former Servant here."

~Lucia motions to Fury.~

"She is merely here as a guest, you are my servant and friend. And you may speak freely."
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:18 am

~Rhi smirks and rolls her eyes. She glances at Lucia and shakes her head.~
In case, Your Grace, you have yet to notice, Hosetu's grip on reality is quite loose at the moment. You think she cares who you were speaking to? Her mind does wander between realities...much worse than she lets on...
Back to top Go down
Hosetu
Hosetu

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:45 am

~Hosetu rises to her knees.~
"I apologize...I have had quite an eventful day, what with nearly being killed and all..."
~She offers Lucia a half-hearted smile, to Rhi's amazement.~
"Why do they call you 'Marked'?"
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:58 pm

~Lucia's face contorts into a look of despair, hatred, and remembrance.~

"I am 'Marked.' I bear three of the four powers of an Espadryn: To See, To Find, and To Mend. In humanoid terms, I am a Seer, a Finder, and a Mender. I can see the future, though not by the hands of fate, I can find anything, anywhere, and I can Mend that which has been broken. But aside from that, i bear a power no other Espadryn has: To Destroy. I have the power to repair, and to destroy. I can mend a thing, or I can break it. The jaldeans believe me to be the end of all life, by way of waking the Sleeping God."

I'm not deaf, Rhi. My Mind is stretched throughout this entire Dome. Nothing thought here escapes me.

"Whether this is true or not, I cannot say. But, of course, there are those who seek to kill me. Jaldeans, the Gundaron, Gods, Lords of Judgement, and more, seek to end me. In this world, no other is hated, or hunted, more than I."

~Lucia motions to the marks on the right side of her face, so light that they would not be noticed by those who did not look for them~

"The only thing that keeps me hidden from all of them, is this. The Curse of Saladin. It forces me to feel the pain I have caused to all those in my past, and thus, it hides my true powers. If I were to remove it, then I would ascend. If it remains, then I am here, in this world."

~Lucia then motions to the Marks of Daggoth on her arm, six of the seven now gone.~

"And these, these Marks of Daggoth, are my sins. I must do one million good deeds just to remove one. And until I do, I cannot remember anyhting before my time with my father ((this being Gryydius)), even though I know I lived long before my current memories imply."

~Lucia shrugs.~

"Ah, but I ramble on. You have come to speak on a matter of great importance, am I correct? I have an offer for the both of you. Would you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:58 pm

~Rhi rolls her eyes again.~
I was talking to you, Your Grace. Just making sure you've gotten the message.
~She nods and smirks.~
"Listening is what I do..."
Back to top Go down
Hosetu
Hosetu

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:07 pm

~Hosetu smiles.~
"You know I would never object, Mater."
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character Info.
Name: Tomahna Riva
Race: Outcast

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 6:38 am

Methros walks in and bows and says "Lucia will you support my Grand arena"
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:35 am

~Lucia smiles, remembering the arenas of the past.~

"Yes...I shall. Ask of me anything to use as prizes, and they are yours."

((just pm me for the fights, and the items you want to give))
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character Info.
Name: Tomahna Riva
Race: Outcast

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 12:14 pm

Methros bows again and says "thank you"
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:17 am

"As you know, my mother is gone from the world. As is Valara, and a few other Gods and Lords."

~Lucia waves a hand in the air, more out of annoyance than show.~

"And, since their departure, new things have been showing up. Old things. Things lost to time, and lies. One such thing, known as the Chiru'Akuharamun Dou, has surfaced in the Jade Empire. Rumor has it that this item can completely restore anything its wielder has lost. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 3:10 pm

~Rhi frowns, trying to find the significance of this news.~
"Not quite..."
~She looks to Hosetu, then back to Lucia.~
"I know what you have said...It is what you leave unsaid that I fail to see..."
Back to top Go down
Hosetu
Hosetu

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 3:22 pm

~Hosetu stares at her hands for a moment.~
"We would not want such an object to fall into the wrong hands...It would be quite dangerous..."

~She glances up at Lucia, eyes sparking with curiosity.~
"On the other hand...Its power could be quite useful in the hands of--oh, I don't know--someone like you?"

~It is obvious from her tone that this is only a guess, chosen at random from several possibilities. She knows that Lucia is interested either in keeping this object from others or keeping it for herself. Other than that, it's anyone's guess as to why Lucia would tell them about it's existence. Hosetu frowns, recieving a message from Carina about the Library.~
"Er...it would seem that Lord Agahim...a 'Phoenix' named Ioshi...and...another...have been screwing things up in Nox Aula...."

~She frowns.~
"One began pestering Carina...that would be Ioshi...whom Agahim had been tracking...and the third..."
~Her eyes widen, and black sand swirls about her.~
"The third blew up half of my Library!"

~There is fury in her eyes now as she listens to the rest of Carina's news.~
"Someone must learn not to fuck up my Library..."
~She glances back up at Lucia.~
"My apologies, Mater. Carina was telling me about something that just occurred..."
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 5:49 pm

"Perhaps I have not made myself completely clear."

~Lucia shrugs.~

"Imagine...any being could regain anything he or she has ever lost. We are all, human and immortal, descended from one race. Imagine if one of us were to claim that lost power. No one, alive or dead, could stop him or her."

~She places a hand on a blood red stone, resting on her throne arm.~

"That is why I want you...both of you, to go and retrieve it for me. It must be destroyed, and soon. If anyone else finds its location, then we are finished. I will not lose everything I have reclaimed. Will you go for me?"
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 3:17 am

~Rhi looks away.~
"That may prove dangerous..."
~She wonders how Hosetu will react to her not wanting to do this. Placing her and on her stomach, Rhi frowns.~
"What...precisely...would we be looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Hosetu
Hosetu

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 3:19 am

~Hosetu smiles sweetly.~
"As you will, Mater."
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 3:21 pm

"A stone."

~Luica fingers the blood red stone.~

"Colored Blue, as blue as ice. Within is nothing but eternal emptiness."

~Lucia lifts the stone, showing it to Rhi and Hosetu.~

"It is one of three...I need them all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This had better be good...   This had better be good... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This had better be good...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next