Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Extension of 'Good Will'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuuhei
Admin
Admin
Shuuhei

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shuuhei
Race: Kishin

An Extension of 'Good Will' Empty
PostSubject: An Extension of 'Good Will'   An Extension of 'Good Will' Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:57 pm

An Extension of 'Good Will' Aizenrender-1

~He lowers himself upon the upper steps of the palace, eyeing the guards, who shy away from him. He enters the palace, ignoring the servants who rush to greet him, heading directly to the throne room. Hes tops by the Seal Display, smiling at the item.~

"So, Jynx, you are very clever. Place a fake to keep it out of my hands."

~Altin smiles, waiting for Valandres to return, as the next words he speaks may determine how long, or how short, his rule can be.~
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Admin
Admin
Yoko

Number of posts : 7

Character Info.
Name: InuYokai
Race: None

PostSubject: Re: An Extension of 'Good Will'   An Extension of 'Good Will' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 12:53 pm

~Thousands of cheryy blossoms fall around Altin, disappearing before they touch the earth.~

If I were you, Altin, I would go now...lest the lady who comes cut my narrow-minded head from my body.

~The voice warns, echoing through the chambers, yet only heard by altin.~
Back to top Go down
Baala

PostSubject: Re: An Extension of 'Good Will'   An Extension of 'Good Will' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:40 pm

~A loud roar fills the chamber as a large panthress leaps over Altin, landing between him and the throne. Har massive white fangs are exposed to him, and her face bears the darkest stare that could ever be. her body tenses as she growls at him, never averting her eyes. her claws extend, and retract, leaving deep grooves in the floor as she studies him with displeasure.~
Back to top Go down
Shuuhei
Admin
Admin
Shuuhei

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: An Extension of 'Good Will'   An Extension of 'Good Will' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:42 pm

~Altin slowly backs away from the Nubian Panther, trembling slightly.~

"Baala..."

~Altin's breathes come in shallow, forced droughts, as he stares at the ancient beast.~

"or should I call you Nabrea? What do you want here?"
Back to top Go down
Baala

PostSubject: Re: An Extension of 'Good Will'   An Extension of 'Good Will' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:45 pm

~Baala roars once more, informing Altin that he is not welcome here. Her minds assaults his with dark shades of reds, blacks, and blues, showing her rage at his betrayal. She circles him slowly, stalking her prey as she tenses. The smell of his fear fills the room, everwhelming her senses, making her hunt all-the-more sweet.~
Back to top Go down
Shuuhei
Admin
Admin
Shuuhei

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: An Extension of 'Good Will'   An Extension of 'Good Will' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:47 pm

~Altin turns with Baala, watching her every muscle. A bead of sweat runs down his face, but he dare not move to wipe it away, lest she gain the chance to strike.~

"Baala, I meant no disrespect to you. I only seek what is mine, you understand. Heaven is empty...no one stands there any more. I want to stand there...to be the one who is worshipped... You can join me, stand there with me."
Back to top Go down
Baala

PostSubject: Re: An Extension of 'Good Will'   An Extension of 'Good Will' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:49 pm

~Baala's body trembles, though not of fear, but of humor, as if she were laughing at the idea. Another low growl escapes her, as she continues to circle. her mind continues the assault on his, confusing him with her anger.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Extension of 'Good Will'   An Extension of 'Good Will' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Extension of 'Good Will'
Page 1 of 1